Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Cal Ripken, Jr. collector's thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

joeya2001

Oct 4, 2012
Dude STFU already about it. Everyone who replied tried to be nice and it just seems like you need to have the last word. SHUT UP. Jesus Christ.

Yes i do, will You let me have it?

I have PayPal ready!!!!

Sent from my HTCEVODesign4G using Freedom Card Board mobile app

nappyd

Sep 24, 2012
Ehhh I dont know... Everything has a reason. Nothing happens for no reason. But if thats how You feel i cant ever change that.

A lot of things happen for no reason at all. Not everything in life is victim to cause and effect.

Not everyone likes to disclose how much they paid for something because not everyone is a humblebragging ******.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

joeya2001

Oct 4, 2012
A lot of things happen for no reason at all. Not everything in life is victim to cause and effect.

Not everyone likes to disclose how much they paid for something because not everyone is a humblebragging ******.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

They should be, makes things more interesting, as what im doing now, see I gave You something to do.

joeya2001

Oct 4, 2012
Anyone interested on getting this back on track? I'll post an image shortly.

Ill be sure to tell You how great of a card it is too, I need to follow suit because if I dont it angers people....

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
No thread is safe...
Does anyone have any extras of the 2007 Upper Deck Road to the Hall cards with Ripken and Gwynn? I need just 8-9 more...
road.jpg

Last edited:

joeya2001

Oct 4, 2012
Ok since I feel like I pooped this thread Ill post one of my ripkens. 1993 Finest Refractor Cal Ripken purchased at burbank ungraded vía phone and email. I sent it to get it graded on SCF which im almost a Hall of dame member. Wait theres more!! Its currently the highest graded card in becketts population and They are known as very Stern graders I present to You 1366179106155.jpg

Ive got a Good amount graded so i will Try and post one of them a day starting with this.

Enjoy!

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
Ok since I feel like I pooped this thread Ill post one of my ripkens. 1993 Finest Refractor Cal Ripken purchased at burbank ungraded vía phone and email. I sent it to get it graded on SCF which im almost a Hall of dame member. Wait theres more!! Its currently the highest graded card in becketts population and They are known as very Stern graders I present to You View attachment 15933

Ive got a Good amount graded so i will Try and post one of them a day starting with this.

Enjoy!

What kind of deal does scf give you?

joeya2001

Oct 4, 2012
Day 2 2011 topps diamond cut nothing especial just a 9.5
1366223807672.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts