Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Official Tony Gwynn Collectors Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PadresFan86

Nov 11, 2011
California
I see it. I can't afford it right now. Saving up for my trip to SD in April.

The nastiest Gwynn card I've ever seen though.

Sent from my HUAWEI-M920 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Last edited:

PadresFan86

Nov 11, 2011
California
Do you have a limit on how much you spend on a single card? I hate to spend over 100 for a single card.

Sent from my HUAWEI-M920 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

PadresFan86

Nov 11, 2011
California
Got these in today.

img0001emk.jpg

socalyard

Feb 13, 2011
SoCal
I'm not really a Gwynn collector but I was pretty excited about putting this together after meeting him and getting him to sign this photo recently.

Gwynn_zps5d529950.jpg

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
NEw cards, but not really new. I had already checked these off my checklist because I had the Starting Line-Ups with the cards in them. Now I have the actual cards. I couldn't pass on them at less than $2 per dlvd. I guess I'll have to go for the other two, now.
SLU4.jpg
SLU3.jpg

SLU2.jpg
SLU1.jpg

SLU.jpg

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
anyone have any idea on a true value for this one right now? Got it in yesterday in a lot. Priced it at $200 (Books $300) But I wanted to research it before I lowered it.

socalyard

Feb 13, 2011
SoCal
Mine, too! Great piece! Where did you get to meet him?

He was signing at the collectors convention in Anaheim. My kids and I got in line right after he went on a break and a couple minutes later he happened to see us standing there waiting. We were prepared to just wait it out but he was not only nice enough to come back and sign just for us, but he spent a few minutes talking baseball with my six year old son. Couldn't have been any nicer!

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
I have over 50 2000's and have plenty of 89's

If you do, you undoubtedly have the single most amazing Tony Gwynn collection on the planet! Hands down! The 2000 Starting Line-Up card books about .50, so just in that card alone you have $25!!
I think you should send me one since I hooked you up with this amazing site!!

chadgwynn

Jun 13, 2011
I would if they were not all on my garage in the package as a wall border i use all of them consectively for a border only 2 89's though. and 89 is not 50 cents

Members online

Latest posts