Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Lashley's MMA Debut Doubtful

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HPC

Aug 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
"The American Fight League has made the decision to halt operations until the first quarter of 2009, "says the company's website.

It goes on to say that all AFL fighters are free to go to whatever organization they want, however, and maintain their contract status.

...Im thinking we could see Lashley back in WWE soon, as unless Affliction or UFC (which I doint think will happen; but a Lesnar/Lashley fight would be badass) picks him up, I dont see anywhere else for him to really be able to succeed other than a few promotions like DREAM or Noah

G

I say Dana picks him up and he fights in WEC for a while.

That is if he's showing enough promise to maybe be in the UFC one day.

jkneer

Aug 9, 2008
He is scheduled to fight at the AmericanAirlines Arena on December 13th with the Mixed Fighting Alliance. They just announced the fight today on the radio and the ticket presale started today.

Aug 29, 2008
Sam Banks said:
I say Dana picks him up and he fights in WEC for a while.

That is if he's showing enough promise to maybe be in the UFC one day.

Unfortunately the WEC no longer has a HW division. They are disbanding all of their division from 185 LBs and up I believe. They might even be getting rid of the 170 LB division. They are going to focus on 155, 145 and 135 I believe.

Kind of sucks but I do love watching the little guys throw leather.

Members online

Latest posts