Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

18 VARIOUS HOBBY BOXES: shipping update please read

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thinjim

Nov 16, 2008
Re: 18 VARIOUS HOBBY BOXES DRAFT THREAD: cpl0311 is up!

Idk how but I'll take his slot.

jdpreas

Nov 14, 2008

check with markakis he may be involved through email.

thinjim

Nov 16, 2008

Paying 17 for a top 25 slot.

klktbear

Aug 7, 2008
Cincinnati,Ohio

If by some chance he has been banned orr cannnot do his slots ill take them all
lmk thanx

bouwob

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008

He is not eligible to join the break. Guess the draft will go on hold until markakis get on. ONLY MEMBERS CAN JOIN GROUP BREAKS ON THIS SITE. Looks like another spot was sold to a non member who signed up afterward.

Will have to wait until I can talk to markakis.

Sly

Aug 7, 2008

bouwob said:
He is not eligible to join the break. Guess the draft will go on hold until markakis get on. ONLY MEMBERS CAN JOIN GROUP BREAKS ON THIS SITE. Looks like another spot was sold to a non member who signed up afterward.

Will have to wait until I can talk to markakis.

If that's the case, then I'd be interested in another two or so of his slots.

bouwob

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008

He was banned waaaaay before this break. Need a response from mark

This rule has been in place since nearly the beginning of the site. markakis8 may be forced to cancel the break or eat the spots by non members.

Sly

Aug 7, 2008

gwynn5453l4u said:
Take him out and move everyone up... Can't sell slots like that!

Either that, or get 10 people to take the spots and redraft those 10 in those places.

baseballguy350

Dec 7, 2008
Boston, MA / Longboat Key, FL

I'll take the fall here, and you can check with markakis8. I run group breaks over on Topps, and markakis8 advertised this break over on the Topps board. I paid for Ricardo's slots (cpl0311) when he said he didn't have a username on here, and I had no idea he was suspended. Bouwob, should you need to talk to me, email, or phone work. I can also link you to the thread on Topps where markakis8 promoted his break. If I need to eat CPL0311's slots, I will, as I paid for them.

Once again, should a mod need to contact me, just let me know via PM. I'll take the blame here as I paid for someone who was a banned member.

I didn't know he was banned, and just assumed he didn't have a username on here, which is why I agreed to pay for his slots. He participates in all of my breaks on Topps, and I have never had a problem, but maybe he was banned for a legitimate reason. I won't stick my nose there where it doesn't belong. So mods, it is up to you. I paid for the slots just as a good deed for someone who didn't have a username here. I had no idea he was a banned member.

You can check with markakis8, but just drop me a PM if you need me.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008

Guys,

I'm so sorry. I had no idea he was banned and that he wasn't allowed to participate.

What I'll do is eat the slots, refund baseballguy350 (who paid for him), and bump everyone up in the draft order so there will only be 140 slots.

bouwob

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008

markakis8 said:
Guys,

I'm so sorry. I had no idea he was banned and that he wasn't allowed to participate.

What I'll do is eat the slots, refund baseballguy350 (who paid for him), and bump everyone up in the draft order so there will only be 140 slots.

get on aim please

baseballguy350

Dec 7, 2008

markakis8 said:
Guys,

That's fine by me. If the board vetoes that, I will eat the slots and draft from them, or just pass over them. Just have a mod PM me, and I will either draft here, or wait for my scheduled picks.

klktbear

Aug 7, 2008
Cincinnati,Ohio

This is just and idea but i know that there are rules and regs to follow but seeing as we have a few people willign to purchase those sdlots why dont we move aof his slots down the the end and allow members to purchase those that way the slots get bumped down and those who would like and extrfa slot can get them and it is fair to all noone gets and advantadge by taking those sltos already in the lineup as they get moved to the end just an idea

baseballguy350

Dec 7, 2008

klktbear said:
This is just and idea but i know that there are rules and regs to follow but seeing as we have a few people willign to purchase those sdlots why dont we move aof his slots down the the end and allow members to purchase those that way the slots get bumped down and those who would like and extrfa slot can get them and it is fair to all noone gets and advantadge by taking those sltos already in the lineup as they get moved to the end just an idea

Fine by me as well. I'll do whatever.

17ROCKIES12

Aug 13, 2008

klktbear said:
Are you saying picks 141-150 go on sale again?

That seems fair for everyone.

klktbear

Aug 7, 2008
Cincinnati,Ohio

Yes that is what im saying and this way it seem sfair as the slots move to the end so no unfair advantadge by anyone we still move everyone up one slot where we take his out and this way it takes away any possiblity of anyone cornering the slots or bunching them to together to get more picks in a row but whatever everone decides is fine by me

17ROCKIES12 said:
klktbear said:
Are you saying picks 141-150 go on sale again?

That seems fair for everyone.

Members online

Latest posts