Freedom Card Board.com is proud to be the home of the best BGS group sub in the business. We offer the opportunity to submit cards to Beckett Grading Services to all of our members. When submitting please honor the following guidelines:
1. Submissions will be initiated by the administration staff only
2. Fees are calculated using the spreadsheet https://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?k...RA&output=html in the submission thread. Slabbing cost is $5.50 per slab plus $1.00 per auto. Additionally, it is $.25 per slab for shipping from BGS back to FCB as well as an additional charge for shipping back to you. The spreadsheet calculates all of these fees to give you one lump sum payment. If you would like insurance on shipping back to you, please add this to your paypal payment, insurance can be calculated at usps.com and it needs to be noted in your payment what amount of insurance you are requesting
3. Paypal is the preferred method of payment and should be sent to email@example.com, PM cgilmo if you can’t pay with paypal.
4. YOU are responsible for recording your card information and posting it in the appropriate thread.
5. Submission initiations will take place when an administrator opens the thread for that month. There will be one thread for logging the submissions, another thread for discussing the sub and a third thread for posting the results. Please post appropriately.
6. If you are banned while this submission is active, then you will receive your cards by communicating with the firstname.lastname@example.org email address.
8. Shipping back to you will happen soon after the cards are received from BGS but will not be instantaneous, please have patience.
9. All FCB submissions are 20 day submissions.
10. Cards without unique identifiers such as a 3M sticker number or serial number will be accepted from multiple subbers. Through BGS keeping subbers cards near each other, minimum grades and others, we can identify whose cards are whose. If you feel that it's still too risky, you can pull your cards from the sub.
11. Anything that does not meet minimum grade will not be slabbed, please let me know if you want your card slabbed authentic.
12. When paying by paypal, ALWAYS remember to insert your FCB ID into the subject line.
13. NEVER use the "service" option when paying by paypal. This will cause the system to send the payment without an address. If no address is attached to the payment, you will get your shipping fees refunded. This will delay shipment.
14. Cards should be sent to: FCB Sports Cards 9850 Nesbit Ferry Rd Suite 18 Alpharetta, GA 30022
When you post your submission in the appropriate thread, it should be in this format.
2007 BC249 Bowman Chrome Refractor Dellin Betances #156 /500 6662602 9.5
Year # Set Player Name Serial Auth Sticker MG
Failure to comply may lead to you losing your submitting privileges. Good luck to all submitting, lets have some fun.
If you have other questions, you may also call the retail store at 7709936955 ask for Chris. Please keep calls brief as I have a lot to do pretty much every day.