Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Chris Bosh undervalued?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
If Raptors keep winning and Bosh keeps putting up big numbers could this be the year his cards take a big jump? I've always thought his cards were really undervalued.

Seiya

Aug 7, 2008
Chula Vista, CA
They should he's been undervalued for years because he's in Toronto. Maybe a playoff run with J. O'Neal on board he gets some attention.

Wehttam6

Aug 7, 2008
912-GA
The main thing like said earlier is that Bosh is playing in Toronto.
Although, the team's got something special going on with O'Neal, Bosh, and Calderon.
So is Bosh now going in your sig, AKA Coastal?

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
Wehttam6 said:
Although, the team's got something special going on with O'Neal, Bosh, and Calderon.

Maybe next week :p

Wehttam6

Aug 7, 2008
912-GA
AKA Coastal said:
Wehttam6 said:

Maybe next week :p
You're probably going to have a starting lineup in your sig sooner or later.
(Actually, that's not a bad idea...)

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
Wehttam6 said:

Vince Carter played in Canada when his cards exploded. The Hornets were nobobies until Chris Paul exploded. I think if a player is good enough his cards are gonna eventually catch on.

Wehttam6

Aug 7, 2008
912-GA
AKA Coastal said:
Wehttam6 said:

Vince Carter played in Canada when his cards exploded. The Hornets were nobobies until Chris Paul exploded. I think if a player stays in my sig long enough, his cards are gonna eventually catch on.

QFT
lol I'm just messin' with ya.

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
Wehttam6 said:
AKA Coastal said:
Wehttam6 said:

Vince Carter played in Canada when his cards exploded. The Hornets were nobobies until Chris Paul exploded. I think if a player stays in my sig long enough, his cards are gonna eventually catch on.

QFT
lol I'm just messin' with ya.

Hah..he's beasting tonight. Prince is killing Raptors tonight though.

Wehttam6

Aug 7, 2008
912-GA
I liked watching Bosh during the olympics (wow that seemed like a long time ago).
Georgia Tech alum baby!

IndyManning18

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
AKA Coastal said:
Wehttam6 said:

Vince Carter played in Canada when his cards exploded. The Hornets were nobobies until Chris Paul exploded. I think if a player is good enough his cards are gonna eventually catch on.
Carter's cards were high because he was such a flashy player. Half-man/Half-amazing. When people realized he was just that, all flash, his card prices went down.

Wehttam6

Aug 7, 2008
912-GA
~I'm not biased or anything, but I think Joe Johnson will be MVP this year.~
On a serious note, Bosh is fourth in points+assists+rebounds this year with 38.6.
I just realized this is excluding today's game...
He's got a pretty good chance.
PLAYER NAME, TEAM NAME GP PTS PPG REB RPG AST APG Total Avg
1 LeBron James , CLE 7 197 28.1 62 8.9 49 7.0 308 44.0
2 Dwyane Wade , MIA 6 157 26.2 39 6.5 48 8.0 244 40.7
3 Tim Duncan , SAS 5 130 26.0 58 11.6 12 2.4 200 40.0
4 Chris Bosh , TOR 5 130 26.0 51 10.2 12 2.4 193 38.6
5 Chris Paul , NOH 6 128 21.3 31 5.2 70 11.7 229 38.2
6 Dwight Howard , ORL 6 132 22.0 82 13.7 9 1.5 223 37.2
7 Amar'e Stoudemire , PHX 7 179 25.6 61 8.7 18 2.6 258 36.9
8 Tony Parker , SAS 5 137 27.4 15 3.0 29 5.8 181 36.2
9 Joe Johnson , ATL 4 101 25.2 24 6.0 17 4.2 142 35.5 :D
10 Carmelo Anthony , DEN 3 69 23.0 20 6.7 17 5.7 106 35.3
Last year's MVP is in 11th.
11 Kobe Bryant , LAL 4 99 24.8 25 6.2 14 3.5 138 34.5

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
AKA Coastal said:
Wehttam6 said:

Nice, watcha think his chances of getting MVP this year? He's been just embarassing the guys guarding him. They've got Boston tomorrow. It should be real interesting.
Yea lets se what he does in Boston. I dont think he has a chance at MVP as Lebron is starting to take over the league. I need my Celts to try and atleast get one more title ;) before Lebron takes over the east. Love or hate the Guy, but his time to dominate has come and Im just glad Garnett got his title before all that.

Wehttam6

Aug 7, 2008
912-GA
mlbsalltimegreats said:
AKA Coastal said:
Wehttam6 said:

Nice, watcha think his chances of getting MVP this year? He's been just embarassing the guys guarding him. They've got Boston tomorrow. It should be real interesting.
Yeah lets se what he does in Boston. I dont think he has a chance at MVP as Joe Johnson is starting to take over the league. I need my Celts to try and atleast get one more title ;) before J.J. takes over the east. Love or hate the Guy, but his time to dominate has come and Im just glad Garnett got his title before all that.
Finally, someone agrees with me.

KandKCards

Aug 8, 2008
AKA Coastal said:
Wehttam6 said:

Don't get too ahead of yourself dude. He's played six games. Maybe if he continues the 26 and 10 pace he's on he'll be in talks, but keep in mind he needs to beat out the likes of Lebron, Paul, Kobe, Duncan, Amare, Dirk, etc...
But he has had a pretty damn good start.

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
Wehttam6 said:
mlbsalltimegreats said:
AKA Coastal said:
Wehttam6 said:

Yeah lets se what he does in Boston. I dont think he has a chance at MVP as Joe Johnson is starting to take over the league. I need my Celts to try and atleast get one more title ;) before J.J. takes over the east. Love or hate the Guy, but his time to dominate has come and Im just glad Garnett got his title before all that.
Finally, someone agrees with me.
Hey!! :lol: :lol:

Members online