User Tag List

Thread: Just dropping by to say hello to everyone!

tigger0007
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just dropping by to say hello to everyone!

Finally got unlocked by Cgilmo and IRob!! Just dropping by to say hello to the old gang from the BmB! I'm currently on The Bench and now I'm going to start posting here once in a while. Missed all of you chromies and Raymond, Jeff N, Jim (bowmanchromeaddict), Yung, Mr. mem, Sean (don't know he's here or still on the bmb).....Its been a long time. Best regards, David K.
    Losted in Space, on Gilligian's island without a boat, can't get back into Narnia, struck in a time machine!

3 min walking distance from Wrigley Field
     Bluequail155
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Just dropping by to say hello to everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by David K.
    Finally got unlocked by Cgilmo and IRob!! Just dropping by to say hello to the old gang from the BmB! I'm currently on The Bench and now I'm going to start posting here once in a while. Missed all of you chromies and Raymond, Jeff N, Jim (bowmanchromeaddict), Yung, Mr. mem, Sean (don't know he's here or still on the bmb).....Its been a long time. Best regards, David K.
    Sweetness glad to have you here.

I'm Irobo on the bench

The intro section is kinda hidden here so it's hard to notice.

You may want to introduce yourself on the main baseball section since this doesn't get a lot of traffic.
    https://www.facebook.com/InterestingBaseballFacts/

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Welcome to the boards. There are lots of good traders here, so you shouldn't have any problems making new trades.

Anthony
    -Anthony
    Thank you all, and special thanks the MT and others for putting together the hospital care package, you guys are incredible.
    http://s178.photobucket.com/albums/w273/aminors/
    http://shop.ebay.com/eyeofthetiger2011/m.html

richandsheryl
    Mentioned
    216 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by David K.
    Welcome! You finally got unlocked? I hope you were not in any kind of time out
    -Richard-

tigger0007
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[quote=Pine Tar]
    Quote Originally Posted by "David K.":n7q41nbi
    Welcome! You finally got unlocked? I hope you were not in any kind of time out [/quote:n7q41nbi]
    Nope! No time in jail...just The Bench. Best regards, David
    Losted in Space, on Gilligian's island without a boat, can't get back into Narnia, struck in a time machine!