Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

NBA.com Week 1 Rookie Rankings

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Uofo2212

Aug 8, 2008
I'd rank Jason Thompson higher, that guy is going to be real good. Surprised Mayo is so low too, and I thought for sure Bayless would be shredding by now. All those teams that let Chalmers and Arthur drop are probably now regretting that. What were the Knicks thinking drafting Gallinari?

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
rivals_gordon.jpg

Think this guy regrets not staying for 1 more year. Im sure he is enjoying the money.... but his team has already lost more then he likely would have all year at Indiana.

Wehttam6

Aug 7, 2008
912-GA
Well, Gasol stats have gone down averaging a little over 10 pts 8 rebounds (which isn't bad by any means).
Anyone else notice when you search for a rookie through the "Player" section under "Player Name" that there are no rookies? I have to go to the team's website or look up rookie statistical leaders to find a rookie player.

Huffamaniac

Oct 8, 2008
Much too early to question the knicks selection of Gallinari.

Uofo2212 said:
I'd rank Jason Thompson higher, that guy is going to be real good. Surprised Mayo is so low too, and I thought for sure Bayless would be shredding by now. All those teams that let Chalmers and Arthur drop are probably now regretting that. What were the Knicks thinking drafting Gallinari?

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
Its only the first week and look about right as Gasol has a couple of big games and Rose is playing really well. Expect to see Chalmers move up a few spots also.