Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Griffey Collector's Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SKYWALKER

Aug 7, 2008
WILDCAT COUNTRY
Roy Birchler said:
badmajama said:
[quote="Roy Birchler":20am68bo]badmajama, Nice 1/1 :)
I PM'd you on Beckett with a link to this site, guess the PMs don't work right either.
Welcome to the Freedom Board.

Roy

no I got yours today! I just didn't think to check the pm's. thanks a bunch! Man, beckett pretty much snubbed the messege board community. They got a guy on there and I'll quote,

"I need to point out that the message board people loved the message boards. It was their favorite part of the site, because that is where they went.

The issue there, the flaw, is people thinking that only the message board people visited Beckett.com (or even that they were a majority of visitors). It's just not the case...

Don't get me stated about Beckett. I was on there since 2000 and been through many changes. The company is just not the same since Beckett sold it. It is all about the profit now and no concern about the hobby. I still use it for MyCollections and read the boards just for a laugh. The site is all setup to make money off of trades now. Even though I have baseball OPG, I would need to buy total access to get MyCollections to give me a total. $24 a month what a deal :evil:

Okay, i am done.

Roy[/quote:20am68bo]

dont get roy mad :lol: :lol: :lol:

coqxxx4

Aug 7, 2008
New Griffey email...

Another for the set
Griffey05ReflectionsDualAUWilliamsB.jpg

This is from the same set but seems I already have it any one know where I can send it?????
Red.jpg

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
coqxxx4 said:
New Griffey email...

Another for the set
Griffey05ReflectionsDualAUWilliamsB.jpg

This is from the same set but seems I already have it any one know where I can send it?????
Red.jpg

Pace, FL :D

badmajama

Aug 11, 2008
LaneyB said:
badmajama said:
LaneyB said:
badmajama, glad you found us! I've sent you a few emails, have you gotten any of them?

Have any of you seen the Immortal Inscriptions on ebay, 01/99? That J in his signature looks down right horrible. Anyhow, I got this in the mail today.

2002-UD-Retro-JerseyAuto.jpg

I got a gmail account now so I don't check the old now. Woops! its now [email protected]

You outbid me on that card and I envy you for it! :shock: CONGRATS ON THAT ONE! :D

I appreciate it, you outbid me on the base/auto. Nice pickups you've had latelyl.

Bruce

Man I'm still waiting for that base/auto, too. I hope we don't bid against each other, too much. That will only be expensive for one of us. :D

LaneyB

Aug 7, 2008
North Carolina
badmajama said:
LaneyB said:
badmajama said:
LaneyB said:
badmajama, glad you found us! I've sent you a few emails, have you gotten any of them?

Have any of you seen the Immortal Inscriptions on ebay, 01/99? That J in his signature looks down right horrible. Anyhow, I got this in the mail today.

I got a gmail account now so I don't check the old now. Woops! its now [email protected]

You outbid me on that card and I envy you for it! :shock: CONGRATS ON THAT ONE! :D

I appreciate it, you outbid me on the base/auto. Nice pickups you've had latelyl.

Bruce

Man I'm still waiting for that base/auto, too. I hope we don't bid against each other, too much. That will only be expensive for one of us. :D

Are you serious, those cards were from the same seller. Did he send you a tracking email? I had to drop him a line and ask him about mine. He said he's been busy with his business as well. It's a nice card and I hope it arrives soon for you.

Bruce

badmajama

Aug 11, 2008
LaneyB said:
badmajama said:
LaneyB said:
badmajama said:
LaneyB said:

Bruce

Are you serious, those cards were from the same seller. Did he send you a tracking email? I had to drop him a line and ask him about mine. He said he's been busy with his business as well. It's a nice card and I hope it arrives soon for you.

Bruce

yeah he told me he's been away for business. I never got a tracking number like he said he'd give me.

how does a 1/1 dual auto with a HOF'er and future HOF'er go for this much?
http://cgi.ebay.com/08-Premier-Ken-Grif ... dZViewItem

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
WOW!!! I miss a couple days and I missed out on a lot! There have been some amazing maildays.

Bruce- That is a very cool card. It looks awesome. Congrats on the awesome pick up!

badmajama- Glad to see you made it! You have been very busy. Amazing pick ups! The 1/1 is nice and I really like the 2008 Goudey autos as well. Super nice stuff.

Kenny- You've been making some serious headway on the Reflections set. Great maildays! That Red Super Swatch is awesome. I think I know where you can find a good home for it. :D

Has anyone else been watching the Olympics actively? I'm very proud of the men and women that are representing this great land. I keep hoping that Michael Phelps will break the record and win 8 gold medals. I will be watching him and the women's gymnastics team tonight. Hopefully we can land some more gold. Go USA!

Joe

SKYWALKER

Aug 7, 2008
WILDCAT COUNTRY
thenumberonemetfan said:
did any of you happen to buy this,if so damn you i was outbid at the last minute.
belgriffpatt.jpg

not me :oops: :oops: :oops:

who won a 2006 ud uc rookie auto like this last night seller pulled early and i wanted another one :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

griff1.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts