User Tag List

Page 516 of 561 FirstFirst ... 16416466506512513514515516517518519520526 ... LastLast
Results 7,726 to 7,740 of 8404

Thread: Griffey Collector's Thread

pootshwan
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cbrandtw View Post
    BGS 9 . I don't have a clue why the surface received a 8.5. Other subs were 9.5, 9.5 and 10.

Anyone ?
    The plastic it is encased in may be scuffed up. That would be my guess.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awesome!!!! I didn't even see it listed and I've been watching your listings. Any nibbles on your other Griffey's?

Quote Originally Posted by Pinbreaker View Post
    I sold the Griffey/Mantle

Pinbreaker
     pinbreaker
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by viper View Post
    Awesome!!!! I didn't even see it listed and I've been watching your listings. Any nibbles on your other Griffey's?
    I had a guy that lives about 5 miles away contact me thru EBAY and he wanted to pay me $2K off EBAy for all 3 Griffey's. (no closing costs, paypals fees, etc).. He called me, but never got back to me.. His loss..

I need to scan in more of my Griffey stuff so if someone is interested, then they can see what I have..

ghumbs
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gonna be hard to see this one leave on Sunday. Far and away the nicest card I've ever owned and it's of my favorite player of all time. Anyone else ever feel like some of their cards are too nice for them?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1997-Upper-D...AAAOSw5IJWd3rl

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Picked this up.. might try and flip it though? 1 or two copies of each executive promo exist.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinbreaker View Post
    I had a guy that lives about 5 miles away contact me thru EBAY and he wanted to pay me $2K off EBAy for all 3 Griffey's. (no closing costs, paypals fees, etc).. He called me, but never got back to me.. His loss..

I need to scan in more of my Griffey stuff so if someone is interested, then they can see what I have..
    That is a deal! I bought my Griffey Pacific Paramount Cooperstown Bound Proof from a member here and at the time, he also offered me a great Griffey Finest xx/100. Both for $500. I wish that I had the extra funds to buy both of them at the time. But, I was in the position to only choose one and went with the more rare of the two.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghumbs View Post
    Gonna be hard to see this one leave on Sunday. Far and away the nicest card I've ever owned and it's of my favorite player of all time. Anyone else ever feel like some of their cards are too nice for them?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1997-Upper-Deck-SPx-Grand-Finale-KEN-GRIFFEY-JR-50-HOF-Seattle-Mariners-BGS-9-5-/252327091931?hash=item3abfdddedb:g:tVAAAOSw5IJWd3r l
    That is a SWEET card! I've been watching it and wishing that I had the extra $ to buy it. My wife has been giving me the "eye" lately when it comes to cards, so I have to slow down for a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Straw View Post
    Picked this up.. might try and flip it though? 1 or two copies of each executive promo exist.

That is nice! I'd hold onto it for a while. Then again, if it were in my PC, it wouldn't leave.... LOL!!!

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghumbs View Post

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1997-Upper-Deck-SPx-Grand-Finale-KEN-GRIFFEY-JR-50-HOF-Seattle-Mariners-BGS-9-5-/252327091931?hash=item3abfdddedb:g:tVAAAOSw5IJWd3r l

Ha, sometimes I feel this way.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I tried to buy that Leather and Lumber for $99 but he needed immediate payment and I didn't have my card on me.. Oh well

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joey_peapod View Post
    I tried to buy that Leather and Lumber for $99 but he needed immediate payment and I didn't have my card on me.. Oh well
    I am not sure he knew what he had worth at least 3x that?

pootshwan
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any of you Griffey guys well-versed in identifying what year a particular signature comes from?

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1997 Upper Deck Superb Signatures.

By far this is my most favorite Griffey autograph in my PC. Have another tough Griffey incoming thanks to [MENTION=2800]chippercards.com[/MENTION]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0156.JPG  

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pootshwan View Post
    Any of you Griffey guys well-versed in identifying what year a particular signature comes from?
    Post away and I will give it my best shot..

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pootshwan View Post
    Let's see the signature - I'm sure one of us could help you out

Quote Originally Posted by viper View Post

1997 Upper Deck Superb Signatures.

By far this is my most favorite Griffey autograph in my PC. Have another tough Griffey incoming thanks to @chippercards.com
    That is my favorite Griffey autograph in my PC as well; the ballpoint pen, the wood design, the film....it all comes together so nicely. Looking forward to seeing what you have incoming!

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Huge shoutout to [MENTION=2800]chippercards.com[/MENTION] for an AMAZING deal on this tough Griffey.

It's a early relic card and a tough pull, plus being my all time favorite player makes this one (and all of the cards that I've bought from the members here) one that will stay in my PC for years to come.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg  

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This might have already been addressed, but does anyone know if Griffey will be doing any autograph signings this year?