User Tag List

Page 525 of 561 FirstFirst ... 25425475515521522523524525526527528529535 ... LastLast
Results 7,861 to 7,875 of 8404

Thread: Griffey Collector's Thread

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks [MENTION=2800]chippercards.com[/MENTION]. I have no reason to doubt the authenticity, but I didn't pay much for it.

However.... Thanks for the great deal that [MENTION=11499]Sevilst[/MENTION] gave me, I know that these are real.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpeg  

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looking back a couple pages, there seem to be some new collectors out there, along with the "older" ones that I know. Its great to see some new Griffey collectors, and to the rest hello again!

Anyway, I am coming here to see if I can fill any needs auto-wise for fellow collectors. I havent picked up a Griffey in years and my focus has shifted away from cards so I don't plan to in the near future. Time to ditch the student loans and free up some cash for monthly expenses at home. I guess I have to adult now...

Here is a link to the auto collection that is for sale. I've only held back a few bigger ones that I'd like to keep for the time being, but the majority (including some harder to find ones) are up for grabs. I am not looking to score big necessarily, but just looking for market value or a tad less since I dont have to pay the 10% fee to sites. For those "older" members that know me, and some newer ones that I have dealt with in the recent past, I am sure they could vouch for me and i would be happy to provide ebay profiles and any other necessary feedback.

I will check PM's every now and then but email is best. For those that dont have it, jpcz@aol.com it is!

-John
    https://s111.photobucket.com/user/jpc...riffey%20Autos

PS: I dont have any inserts or non auto cards...never got into them and couldnt justify the price. What you see at that link is what I am offering.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for sharing, John; I've always admired your auto collection from afar. Best of luck with the sales.

Pinbreaker
     pinbreaker
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jpcz View Post
    Looking back a couple pages, there seem to be some new collectors out there, along with the "older" ones that I know. Its great to see some new Griffey collectors, and to the rest hello again!

Anyway, I am coming here to see if I can fill any needs auto-wise for fellow collectors. I havent picked up a Griffey in years and my focus has shifted away from cards so I don't plan to in the near future. Time to ditch the student loans and free up some cash for monthly expenses at home. I guess I have to adult now...

Here is a link to the auto collection that is for sale. I've only held back a few bigger ones that I'd like to keep for the time being, but the majority (including some harder to find ones) are up for grabs. I am not looking to score big necessarily, but just looking for market value or a tad less since I dont have to pay the 10% fee to sites. For those "older" members that know me, and some newer ones that I have dealt with in the recent past, I am sure they could vouch for me and i would be happy to provide ebay profiles and any other necessary feedback.

I will check PM's every now and then but email is best. For those that dont have it, jpcz@aol.com it is!

-John
    https://s111.photobucket.com/user/jpc...riffey%20Autos

PS: I dont have any inserts or non auto cards...never got into them and couldnt justify the price. What you see at that link is what I am offering.
    Has this been updated at all?

https://griffeycollectors.webs.com/

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinbreaker View Post
    Has this been updated at all?

https://griffeycollectors.webs.com/
    Not in quite some time
    I could dig out the login information if you or someone would want to take it over??

dr_mccarthy
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    jpcz, I'm sending you a private message.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I never thought I would own one of these when I started back into Griffey collecting 11 months ago.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpeg  

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    FWIW, I have been collecting the 2001 SPx Girffey set and I have never seen the tag any any of the Griffey's or any other SPx winning Material Jersey card. Not saying it isn't legit but, Griffey has 23 cards in the winning material set and all the Dual cards are numbered to 50 and the Trios numbered to 25. Hard to believe they would do a tag and not number it since other cards in the set are numbered. However, Since it is KG2 that is the only card that I have found that has the different colored jersey in them, so maybe.

These are the ones I'm still missing from the set
    2001 SPx Winning Materials Base Trios B3MGS Griffey/McGwire/ Sosa /25
    2001 SPx Winning Materials Jersey Trios BGJ Griffey/Bonds/A.Jones /25
    2001 SPx Winning Materials Jersey Trios GRB Griffey/Bonds/A.Rod /25
    2001 SPx Winning Materials Jersey Trios SGC Griffey/C.Jones/Sosa /25
    2001 SPx Winning Materials Update Duos Gold KGSC Griffey/Casey /25
    2001 SPx Winning Materials Update Trios Gold BGG Griffey/Bonds/L.Gonzalez /25

The ones that I have

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2001 SPx Winning Materials Bat Jersey KG1.JPG   2001 SPx Winning Materials Bat Jersey KG2 R.JPG   2001 SPx Winning Materials Bat Jersey KG2 W.JPG   2001 SPx Winning Materials KG2 G BGS 9.JPG   2001 SPx Winning Materials KG2 G PSA 9.JPG  

2001 SPx Winning Materials Ball Base.JPG   2001 SPx Winning Materials Base Duos.JPG   2001 SPx Winning Materials Base Trios GJR.jpg   2001 SPx Winning Materials Jersey Duos KGAR.JPG   2001 SPx Winning Materials Jersey Duos KGJD.JPG  

2001 SPx Winning Materials Jersey Duos KGKG.JPG   2001 SPx Winning Materials Jersey Duos KGRJ.JPG   2001 SPx Winning Materials Jersey Duos KGSS.JPG   2001 SPx Winning Materials Jersey Trios DGJ.JPG   2001 SPx Winning Materials Update Jersey Duos KGSC.JPG  

2001 SPx Winning Materials Update Jersey Trios BGG.JPG  

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by viper View Post
    Thanks @chippercards.com. I have no reason to doubt the authenticity, but I didn't pay much for it.

However.... Thanks for the great deal that @Sevilst gave me, I know that these are real.

Glad they made it safe and sound!
    Nice to see they are in a good home - very pleasant transaction thanks Viper!

tigger0007
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Picked up a few from the big Griffey jr. collector.....and he did not leave any feedback!! Best regards, David
    Losted in Space, on Gilligian's island without a boat, can't get back into Narnia, struck in a time machine!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone out there interested in the 1998 Triumvirate set. Feel free to PM me, I have plenty of feedback on ebay.

tgutta08
     TWasylikJr
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys, I am putting together some lots to sell that I recently picked up and came across this Griffey with a few other over-sized cards. It is 5x7 and looks like it likely came out of a magazine, but there is no information anywhere on it (the back is blank). I assume that it is nothing special, but wanted to check with the experts here just to be sure that I didn't have something super rare before moving it. Thanks for any info!

Collecting Denard Span!
    Non 1/1: 448/565
    Total 1/1's: 61

BunchOBull
     BigHurtHOF
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^^^^ That's a jumbo card issued on the back of a 1992 High5 decals all-stars sheet.

https://www.ebay.ie/itm/High-5-Superstar-Decals-1992-Ken-Griffey-Jr-Rickey-Henderson-New-/151266449613

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't know specifically what it is about this card but I LOVE IT. It's my most desired Junior, there's one for sell on Ebay now if I could muster up the cash....

Quote Originally Posted by viper View Post
    I never thought I would own one of these when I started back into Griffey collecting 11 months ago.

tgutta08
     TWasylikJr
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BunchOBull View Post
    ^^^^ That's a jumbo card issued on the back of a 1992 High5 decals all-stars sheet.

https://www.ebay.ie/itm/High-5-Superstar-Decals-1992-Ken-Griffey-Jr-Rickey-Henderson-New-/151266449613
    Thank you!
    Collecting Denard Span!
    Non 1/1: 448/565
    Total 1/1's: 61