Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Griffey Collector's Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
heres yet another nice lookin auto
hologrfx.jpg

That is nice! Sp'd too??

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Tpm2780

Dec 27, 2012
Illinois
Id love to think it is real,that set was to easy to tamper with though.Thats a nice patch,almost to nice though.
I'm very confident it's the real deal! A big Griffey collector named Chris aka Thundering24 gave me some good info on that set. He said that 20 of the 25 cards had some really sick cards in it and 5 were color break patches, such as stripes, etc. He said that patch is definitely on par with others patches from that set. Also, the guy I got it from named Justin ebay name exponinja had no reason to believe that it was faked. I know that you can never be 100 percent sure on anything these days but in this case I feel very close to that! Awesome cards everyone! Here's some awesome Griffey's for everyone to enjoy as I own a pretty good share of the market on these!:D

Picture317-1.jpg

Picture344-1.jpg

0019.jpg

0012.jpg

Picture345-1.jpg

Picture646-1.jpg

008.jpg

004.jpg

Tpm2780

Dec 27, 2012
Illinois
Anyone know where a WBC patch is available? Could use one of those. No auto is necessary

Just checked on eBay and don't see one on there. Could post on the buy/sell section on this forum that you are looking for one and maybe someone has one? I don't know offhand of any Griffey collectors that has one available. Hope this helps and good luck!:)

Tpm2780

Dec 27, 2012
Illinois
Yeah I didn't think so but had to check :) one will pop up eventually. Just like everything else I'm looking for

Right! I'm sure one will show up eventually! I know that besides the ones that I have from 06 Exquisite there aren't many if any other sets that had the WBC patches so they are pretty rare! The ones that I have I paid $200-$300 for so if you do come across one of the 30 out there that would be a good price gauge to go by. Again, glad to help ya out!:D