Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Early Rumor: Frenchy for Church

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
Ryan Church has trouble not vomiting on his shoes. Also, the manager does not like him.

The Mets keep the caucasian quota the same, and get a right handed hitter in the lineup

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
ThoseBackPages said:
Ryan Church has trouble not vomiting on his shoes. Also, the manager does not like him.

The Mets keep the caucasian quota the same, and get a right handed hitter in the lineup
:lol:

eric, do you need the jay bruce 09 ginter box topper card that is oversized?

dave

chuckbartowski

Jan 2, 2009
Pretty shocking...A) surprised the Braves and Mets are trading with each other, and B) surprised that the Braves were able to trade Francoeur and his salary.

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
daveyou said:
ThoseBackPages said:

dave

Yes i do need that card Dave

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
ThoseBackPages said:
daveyou said:
ThoseBackPages said:

dave

Yes i do need that card Dave

pm me your addy buddy and it shall go to you via 1st class pwe :lol: :lol: kidding kidding

dave

Members online