cmcjr99
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshHamilton View Post
    Your address. I don’t need them.
    oh wow , thanks so much.....pm sent...
    I collect any and all South Carolina Gamec0cks in any sport including players and coaches .
    Master set projects
    football : 2000 Finest , 2001 Bowman's Best , 2004 Fleer Tradition`, and 2017 Donruss
    baseball : 2002 Topps Chrome and 2007 Topps
    Claude's Desperate Plea for Help After Dad's Death (pay pal pool)

gofrankgo
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone have a 1995 Leaf Statistical Standouts promo of Kirby Puckett or Joe Carter? If so, message me. I have many, many promo singles and sets to trade.
    My main collecting interest is MLB and MLBPA approved Frank Thomas promos, previews, samples, prototypes etc ... raw and PSA. Check out my web site at www.FrankThomasPromos.com. I am also an avid collector of baseball promo sets. I have many different player promo cards for trade. If interested message or email me at gitalian1997@bellsouth.net. And the hunt continues.

blueberry_12
     Big_Daddy_MC
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As a hardcore player supercollector, this is the kind of stuff I dream of.

Quote Originally Posted by Brewer Andy View Post
    So angry at myself and the world. Former Sales guy at Donruss sold me the below. Shipped it free floating in a mailer. Yep. I cut it (lower right corner).
    Attachment 88573
    Attachment 88574

For comparison, here’s the final Series 2 card
    Attachment 88575

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

gofrankgo
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I looking for a 1995 Leaf Statistical Standouts promo of Puckett. Any help?
    My main collecting interest is MLB and MLBPA approved Frank Thomas promos, previews, samples, prototypes etc ... raw and PSA. Check out my web site at www.FrankThomasPromos.com. I am also an avid collector of baseball promo sets. I have many different player promo cards for trade. If interested message or email me at gitalian1997@bellsouth.net. And the hunt continues.

gofrankgo
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looking for 1993 Score Select Stars/Rookies blank back Dufex proofs.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do you know the origin of these cards? Were they internal proofs or were they distributed as promos, or?

Quote Originally Posted by gofrankgo View Post
    Looking for 1993 Score Select Stars/Rookies blank back Dufex proofs.
    Collecting Roberto Alomar. Over 4000 unique cards, but always looking for those I'm missing!

gofrankgo
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by banjar View Post
    Do you know the origin of these cards? Were they internal proofs or were they distributed as promos, or?
    Not sure of the origin of these cards but according to the 2011 SCD all of the 21 Select Dufex Proof Rookies and all 24 of the Dufex Proof Stars cards have the blank back. In addition, the Ripken, Fleming and Molitor cards are listed as the only "blank back sample" cards. Seems strange that they were not marked as a sample card.

I still need a few. Any help?

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the info. The SCD has a lot of great information. Need to get me a copy. I only have the Alomar from the set, only one copy so no dupes to trade, sorry.
    Collecting Roberto Alomar. Over 4000 unique cards, but always looking for those I'm missing!

gofrankgo
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by banjar View Post
    Thanks for the info. The SCD has a lot of great information. Need to get me a copy. I only have the Alomar from the set, only one copy so no dupes to trade, sorry.
    Glad you have the Alomar. Wish I did. If you ever come across any of the blank backs please let me know. I need a few to complete the set.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can do.

gofrankgo
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone know why the baseball 1997 Topps (pre-production) PP1 through PP9 cards are so hard to locate?

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gofrankgo View Post
    Anyone know why the baseball 1997 Topps (pre-production) PP1 through PP9 cards are so hard to locate?
    “Low” print run on 1996 Topps factory sets. At least this has always been the answer given. 1995 and 1996 factory sets were allegedly produced in smaller numbers.

Now, why the 1996 (and 1997) Bowman Pre-Productions are so tough to find is another mystery.
    https://junkwaxgems.wordpress.com/ My Error & Variation blog, focusing on the little-known rarities of the junk era.

https://www.comc.com/Users/JunkWaxGems,sr My COMC account, focusing on oddball, variations and promos.

gofrankgo
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacksoncoupage View Post
    “Low” print run on 1996 Topps factory sets. At least this has always been the answer given. 1995 and 1996 factory sets were allegedly produced in smaller numbers.

Now, why the 1996 (and 1997) Bowman Pre-Productions are so tough to find is another mystery.
    I'm good on the 1996 and 1997 Topps PP sets but for the 1996 Bowman PP set I need Wilson and Arias and on the 1997 Bowman PP set I need A. Jones. Any help? Do you need and players for the 4 mentioned sets?

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    These 1997 Zenith Samples don't come up often when I see I could get 2 for $13.98 I figured it was a deal as I spent $45.00 years ago on my first copy.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DocFile (1).jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	1.36 MB 
ID:	89805Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DocFile (2).jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	1.35 MB 
ID:	89806