User Tag List

Page 59 of 60 FirstFirst ... 949555657585960 LastLast

Thread: PROMOS/SAMPLES/PREVIEWS/PROTOTYPES/PRE-PRODUCTIONS/TESTS

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gofrankgo View Post
    I'm good on the 1996 and 1997 Topps PP sets but for the 1996 Bowman PP set I need Wilson and Arias and on the 1997 Bowman PP set I need A. Jones. Any help? Do you need and players for the 4 mentioned sets?
    I need Arias but would also like a Wilson. I actually remember seeing several players with the promo “gold foil” on front and had been prospecting Arias at the time. No clue what happened to that card.

I have a copy of the Andruw Jones 1997 on COMC that I would be happy to trade something for if you’d like.
    https://junkwaxgems.wordpress.com/ My Error & Variation blog, focusing on the little-known rarities of the junk era.

https://www.comc.com/Users/JunkWaxGems,sr My COMC account, focusing on oddball, variations and promos.

gofrankgo
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacksoncoupage View Post
    I need Arias but would also like a Wilson. I actually remember seeing several players with the promo “gold foil” on front and had been prospecting Arias at the time. No clue what happened to that card.

I have a copy of the Andruw Jones 1997 on COMC that I would be happy to trade something for if you’d like.
    I don't have anything at the moment to trade but will keep it in mind.
    My main collecting interest is MLB and MLBPA approved Frank Thomas promos, previews, samples, prototypes etc ... raw and PSA. Check out my web site at www.FrankThomasPromos.com. I am also an avid collector of baseball promo sets. I have many different player promo cards for trade. If interested message or email me at gitalian1997@bellsouth.net. And the hunt continues.

gofrankgo
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone interested in these? The product was never released. These are the SAMPLES. Make reasonable offer. Paypal family and friends.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2001 PP f 001.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	123.2 KB 
ID:	89878Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2001 PP b 001.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	199.3 KB 
ID:	89879
    My main collecting interest is MLB and MLBPA approved Frank Thomas promos, previews, samples, prototypes etc ... raw and PSA. Check out my web site at www.FrankThomasPromos.com. I am also an avid collector of baseball promo sets. I have many different player promo cards for trade. If interested message or email me at gitalian1997@bellsouth.net. And the hunt continues.

colima311
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [MENTION=2256]gofrankgo[/MENTION] Those PARAMOUNT SAMPLES are cool. Do you know if there was one of Piazza?

Bay-buyer-09
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looking for 1993 Score Select Stars/Rookies blank back Dufex proofs.

The ONLY one I have...

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My favorite Jeter Rainbow Promo

Name:	IMG_4385.JPG 
Views:	28 
Size:	202.0 KB 
ID:	89930

Name:	IMG_4384.JPG 
Size:	181.7 KB 
ID:	89931

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

gofrankgo
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [QUOTE=Sonic311;2567869][MENTION=2256]gofrankgo[/MENTION] Those PARAMOUNT SAMPLES are cool. Do you know if there was one of Piazza?[/QUOTE

I do not believe there is on for Piazza.

gofrankgo
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [QUOTE=Sonic311;2567869][MENTION=2256]gofrankgo[/MENTION] Those PARAMOUNT SAMPLES are cool. Do you know if there was one of Piazza?[/QUOTE

I do not believe there is on for Piazza.

gofrankgo
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Calripkenjrcollector View Post
    The ONLY one I have...

I am assuming you do not want to part with it

gofrankgo
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Calripkenjrcollector View Post
    The ONLY one I have...

I am assuming you do not want to part with it

gofrankgo
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by chris19978 View Post

Very nice, very nice indeed. I need the Frank Thomas bronze promo. Any help?

gofrankgo
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by chris19978 View Post

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wish I could help never heard of anyone with one yet.

Mentioned
    205 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Name:	1993 selest blank.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	97.3 KB 
ID:	89937
    Let the MLB know you’d like to see UD back. The license comes up in a couple years and they listen on social media.

gofrankgo
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone know which players are in the baseball 1995 Stadium Club promo set? Jeff Tackett is on the front and Ivan Rodrigues is n the back of the sealed sets that I have seen.