User Tag List

Page 60 of 60 FirstFirst ... 10505657585960

Thread: PROMOS/SAMPLES/PREVIEWS/PROTOTYPES/PRE-PRODUCTIONS/TESTS

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gofrankgo View Post
    Anyone know which players are in the baseball 1995 Stadium Club promo set? Jeff Tackett is on the front and Ivan Rodrigues is n the back of the sealed sets that I have seen.
    Piazza
    Dunston
    Molitor
    Van Slyke

Hamelin
    Clark
    https://junkwaxgems.wordpress.com/ My Error & Variation blog, focusing on the little-known rarities of the junk era.

https://www.comc.com/Users/JunkWaxGems,sr My COMC account, focusing on oddball, variations and promos.

gofrankgo
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacksoncoupage View Post
    Piazza
    Dunston
    Molitor
    Van Slyke

Hamelin
    Clark
    With I. Rodriguez and Jeff Tackett that makes 8. My 2 sealed packs have 9 cards. Any idea who the 9th player is?
    My main collecting interest is MLB and MLBPA approved Frank Thomas promos, previews, samples, prototypes etc ... raw and PSA. Check out my web site at www.FrankThomasPromos.com. I am also an avid collector of baseball promo sets. I have many different player promo cards for trade. If interested message or email me at gitalian1997@bellsouth.net. And the hunt continues.

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You have the answer in your hands. Bust one of those two sealed packs open and enlighten the world with your new found knowledge! Seriously, what fun is collecting when you can't even see, or worse yet, don't even know who the player even is? Especially with dupes...

With I. Rodriguez and Jeff Tackett that makes 8. My 2 sealed packs have 9 cards. Any idea who the 9th player is?

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ruben Sierra
    https://junkwaxgems.wordpress.com/ My Error & Variation blog, focusing on the little-known rarities of the junk era.

https://www.comc.com/Users/JunkWaxGems,sr My COMC account, focusing on oddball, variations and promos.

gofrankgo
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mrmopar View Post
    You have the answer in your hands. Bust one of those two sealed packs open and enlighten the world with your new found knowledge! Seriously, what fun is collecting when you can't even see, or worse yet, don't even know who the player even is? Especially with dupes...
    Thank you for enlightening me with you answer but jacksoncoupage was kind enough to give me the name of the other player and I still have 2 factory sealed packs.
    My main collecting interest is MLB and MLBPA approved Frank Thomas promos, previews, samples, prototypes etc ... raw and PSA. Check out my web site at www.FrankThomasPromos.com. I am also an avid collector of baseball promo sets. I have many different player promo cards for trade. If interested message or email me at gitalian1997@bellsouth.net. And the hunt continues.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1992 blankback leaf ripken. I assume this is some type of printers scrap or promo. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1992 Leaf Proof (front).jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	916.4 KB 
ID:	90114Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1992 Leaf Proof (back).jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	481.6 KB 
ID:	90115

gofrankgo
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Orioles fan View Post
    1992 blankback leaf ripken. I assume this is some type of printers scrap or promo. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1992 Leaf Proof (front).jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	916.4 KB 
ID:	90114Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1992 Leaf Proof (back).jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	481.6 KB 
ID:	90115
    Nice card. I believe a sheet went through the printing process and Ripken was on the sheet. I have seen several players with a blank back not just the 1992 Leaf set

gofrankgo
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone know of any additional players for the 1993 Score unmarked promos? I know of the following players:

1 Griffey
    3 Thomas
    4 Sandberg
    6 Ripken
    7 Clemens
    8 Binilla
    10 Dalton
    11 Fryman

Page 60 of 60 FirstFirst ... 10505657585960