Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

PROMOS/SAMPLES/PREVIEWS/PROTOTYPES/PRE-PRODUCTIONS/TESTS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EtherealSOC

Dec 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Anyone ever seen this issue? 1991 Donruss Studio Prototype.
Reportedly, only Murph, and BJ Surhoff were made to promote the idea of the Studio set.
I had never even heard of this set.
1991 Studio was a beautiful set with black and white photography and maroon borders. It hasn't aged well due to the lack of rookies and being from the heart of the junk wax era. But a previously undiscovered proof showcasing a different look and entirely different name? That's really cool. Great item.

Mozzie22

Aug 7, 2008
Anyone ever seen this issue? 1991 Donruss Studio Prototype.
Reportedly, only Murph, and BJ Surhoff were made to promote the idea of the Studio set.
I had never even heard of this set.
Curious what the back of this looks like?

gofrankgo

Aug 11, 2008
Looking to complete the 1997 Pinnacle Certified .. Certified Gold Team SAMPLE set. I need #4 Chipper Jones, #5 Alex Rodriguez and #6 Ken Caminiti. Also need 1996 Leaf Total Bases Barry Bonds #4 of 12 SAMPLE. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

theplasticman

Nov 21, 2008
Looking to complete the 1997 Pinnacle Certified .. Certified Gold Team SAMPLE set. I need #4 Chipper Jones, #5 Alex Rodriguez and #6 Ken Caminiti. Also need 1996 Leaf Total Bases Barry Bonds #4 of 12 SAMPLE. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Got any extra Erstad sample/proofs by chance, from other sets?