Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

PROMOS/SAMPLES/PREVIEWS/PROTOTYPES/PRE-PRODUCTIONS/TESTS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gofrankgo

Aug 11, 2008
Anyone know which players are in the baseball 1995 Stadium Club promo set? Jeff Tackett is on the front and Ivan Rodrigues is n the back of the sealed sets that I have seen.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
You have the answer in your hands. Bust one of those two sealed packs open and enlighten the world with your new found knowledge! Seriously, what fun is collecting when you can't even see, or worse yet, don't even know who the player even is? Especially with dupes...

With I. Rodriguez and Jeff Tackett that makes 8. My 2 sealed packs have 9 cards. Any idea who the 9th player is?

gofrankgo

Aug 11, 2008
You have the answer in your hands. Bust one of those two sealed packs open and enlighten the world with your new found knowledge! Seriously, what fun is collecting when you can't even see, or worse yet, don't even know who the player even is? Especially with dupes...

Thank you for enlightening me with you answer but jacksoncoupage was kind enough to give me the name of the other player and I still have 2 factory sealed packs.

gofrankgo

Aug 11, 2008
Don't remember who was looking for a 1996 Bowman Roberto Alomar Unmarked promo. The name is in GOLD and he is in the fielding position on the front.

Jan 14, 2009
Don't remember who was looking for a 1996 Bowman Roberto Alomar Unmarked promo. The name is in GOLD and he is in the fielding position on the front.

Yep. The veteran player promos have gold lettering on front while the “rookies” have the standard silver foil (foil appears slightly thicker on them).

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
Thanks mate. But I already have one of those. In fact, I've had it since 1996. If I remember right, not long after I picked it up I quit the hobby. Then sometime after I got back involved in late 2014 I realized the base card was entirely different....and the one I had all along was an unmarked promo. But thanks again for thinking of me. It's a really cool card.

I forgot the mentions were messed up. Banjar was my guess as to who was after the Alomar

Dec 4, 2008
I thought these were really cool...trying to bring this thread back a little! I searched on worthpoint and for some of these there were no cites at all, others there were maybe one or two many years ago. I love finding stuff like this!
45550g_lg.jpeg45550h_lg.jpeg

Members online