Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Every ball game live and free

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yankees23657

Aug 7, 2008
MattinglyAlexander said:
All I can say is I've never gotten anything from using it besides free sports. It is possible you already have problems with the security of your system that makes it easy for malware to do its thing.

I dont think so, my computer has never had problems and after i ran the scan everything checked out. Its just one of those things where if i dont feel as if i am in control of what is going on in my computer then i have no need to visit the site again.

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke
MattinglyAlexander said:
jeff550 said:
my virus scanner said it was a virus
Said what was a virus....and when did it say it? Did you click on a link and then it happened?
SOMETIMES.... sometimes scanners do actually call things a threat that aren't. Did you bother to check out the file name?
said it was a trojan horse and i needed to about the connection. no need to go the the site. i have every game in hd on my tv.

MattinglyAlexander

Dec 17, 2008
Knoxville, TN
jeff550 said:
MattinglyAlexander said:
jeff550 said:
my virus scanner said it was a virus
Said what was a virus....and when did it say it? Did you click on a link and then it happened?
SOMETIMES.... sometimes scanners do actually call things a threat that aren't. Did you bother to check out the file name?
said it was a trojan horse and i needed to about the connection. no need to go the the site. i have every game in hd on my tv.

Yeah, well if it's doing that and you already get them all... makes sense not to risk it.

TNP777

Aug 7, 2008
the 209
You have been thanked! Just got done watching my Dodgers finish off the Crew. Now I'm watching the Pads/Giants, Yankees/Angels and Braves/Rox - all at once! Me likey.

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
TNP777 said:
You have been thanked! Just got done watching my Dodgers finish off the Crew. Now I'm watching the Pads/Giants, Yankees/Angels and Braves/Rox - all at once! Me likey.

Thanks man! That's exactly the stuff I was hoping to hear people say! I only posted it so everyone could benefit and enjoy the free games. I'm still looking forward to watching a Japaneese Girls Softball game sometime this week :)

My only other wish about this site was that there would be some way to know when movies were starting. everytime I click on one, they are like half way through or something.

RL24

Dec 12, 2008
Colorado Springs, CO
Hi guys! I enjoyed several MLB games using this site, but I went to watch CC Sabathia pitch tonight... and noticed there are NO MLB games! Was that only a temporary thing or something? Or just.... my bad luck, and they'll be back tomorrow?

It was a pretty good advertising campaign if it was only a 1 week deal, I've never thought so seriously about subscribing to the the MLB package before!

BGSRCGUY

Aug 7, 2008
Orange County
RL24 said:
Hi guys! I enjoyed several MLB games using this site, but I went to watch CC Sabathia pitch tonight... and noticed there are NO MLB games! Was that only a temporary thing or something? Or just.... my bad luck, and they'll be back tomorrow?

It was a pretty good advertising campaign if it was only a 1 week deal, I've never thought so seriously about subscribing to the the MLB package before!

Rain Delay.

kdailey4315

Mar 4, 2009
I've noticed that all of the MLB games are gone also. Maybe they only had them because MLB was running the free week after the all star break?

RL24

Dec 12, 2008
Colorado Springs, CO
kdailey4315 said:
I've noticed that all of the MLB games are gone also. Maybe they only had them because MLB was running the free week after the all star break?

Yeah, at some point of my happiness I remember seeing something on that site that said something about 1 week of MLB... and they have an extensive list of leagues (NFL, NHL, NBA, CFL, NCAA College Football, College Baseball, Tennis, Soccer, Rugby, NASCAR and MORE! WNBA, Tour de France, MiLB, DREAM 10 and Stan James World Matchplay) and I couldn't help but noticing a distinct lack of "MLB" on the list.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
I'm trying to find the O's/Royals game to watch Tillman pitch. I'm totally lost on this page. Any help finding the game? I have MLB.tv but O's games get blacked out.

Members online

Latest posts