Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Every ball game live and free

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
Sorry Dave, didn't see any Korean :)

You can watch the russian woman or you can watch the yanks/Angels... I'd go with the latter... you can always order the former out of a catalog :)

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
Wow - they have MiLB games too and a boatload of other sports stuff. I'd imagine some of it we can't even get here on US stations. Didn't even need an account or anything. Crazy. Me likey

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
boxbreaker44 said:
You sure you have the right link up?

Dosent take me to anything your mentioning.

oh geez - I spelled the word channel wrong! It should be correct now in the original post. sorry about that!

HoustonTeams4Me

Sep 9, 2008
What's the catch? Do we get to watch 5 hours free & then "boom" a pop-up asking for our credit card #? There has gotta be a catch, or this is illegal! I think I'm in shock.... :D

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
jdacunha said:
only a matter of time before it get's shutdown...enjoy it while you can

this is kinda what I'm thinking too, or it's like a free trial or something for the week. I don't know. It does say something about free games this week at the top of the page, which makes me think you probably need to pay for it long term and this just a preview week or something. But it's pretty sweet - just found the Terminator movie myself!

MattinglyAlexander

Dec 17, 2008
Knoxville, TN
Bill Menard said:
jdacunha said:
only a matter of time before it get's shutdown...enjoy it while you can

this is kinda what I'm thinking too, or it's like a free trial or something for the week. I don't know. It does say something about free games this week at the top of the page, which makes me think you probably need to pay for it long term and this just a preview week or something. But it's pretty sweet - just found the Terminator movie myself!
It's been around for a while... at least over a year. I hope it never goes anywhere.

soxrchamps07

Aug 7, 2008
Invest4thefuture said:
This site has been around for a long time... it won't get shut down anytime soon.

Yea, this site's been around for like a year or two. I really don't know what i'd do with out it.

HoustonTeams4Me

Sep 9, 2008
Invest4thefuture said:
This site has been around for a long time... it won't get shut down anytime soon.

I'm pretty sure it is against the law to show unreleased movies to a mass audience for free (you have to have written permission, blah, blah, blah & I'd bet with Terminator not even on DVD yet that they do not have that permission)! So it may get squashed quicker than you think...If not- WOOOOWHOOOO! :lol: :D

Members online

Latest posts