Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

It's 7-11, lets see some 7-11 Slurpee Coins!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BunchOBull

Dec 12, 2008
Houston, TX
ScannedImage-17.jpg

ScannedImage-18.jpg

kentuckyderby

Aug 7, 2008
was Chicago now Glendale AZ
Can't scan but here's what I have scattered throughout some box along with $2 bills and some left over dinero from Mexico:

Rolen
Nomar
Cal
Beltran
Burnitz
Chipper
Marino X8 (was a big fan)
Mac x3
Bagwell
Clemens
Vlad
Dean Palmer
big hurt x2

pretty sure the rest of them packed in boxes in parent's basement with the rest of the card shop days stuff

ronfromfresno

Aug 7, 2008
Fresno, CA
Benson said:
These are the ones I have
7-11.jpg
The Puckett, Decker and Smith are part of player collections, I have no idea why I have a Gary Carter.

Great coins, I loved Decker as a Giant, he a manager for the Giants in the minors somewhere.

I have a supposed proof on an image that is on the 7-11 coin of Will Clark and a few different Clark coins but none scanned.

ronfromfresno said:
Great coins, I loved Decker as a Giant, he a manager for the Giants in the minors somewhere.

Well, he the oddest thing I have in my Decker collection.
decker-schedule.jpg
1984 Black Hawk College Schedule (located in Moline, IL).
I got this when I attend the Black Hawk College baseball camp in early '84 as a 12-year old. Since I played 3B in Little League I worked with the third baseball on the team at the camp, which included Steve Decker. My neighbor was also on the roster, his brother played in the minors for the Phillies in the mid-70s.

Decker is the manager for the AA Connecticut Defenders. They make their only trip of the season to Bowie later this month. Planning to take this schedule and a couple of cards to get signed when they do.

Greg Cleveland

Aug 9, 2008
Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States
1986 Triple Stars Gold Glovers--Ozzie Smith, Buddy Bell and Lou Whitaker. I have a 1985 Ozzie that is blue, not red like the one shown--different year?

slurpee.jpg

and here's a fave, 1985 Twins 7-11 Gary Gaetti. The Puckett would be a nice addition to the PC, but I'm happy to have this one.

g711.jpg

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
Still don't have a scanner up and going but I have a Bagwell as well as a few promo Bagwells for it.Not sure if they were cut out of an advertisement but they are all different sizes anyways(the promos I mean).

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
ronfromfresno said:
I have a supposed proof on an image that is on the 7-11 coin of Will Clark and a few different Clark coins but none scanned.

Does your "proof" look like these? These were cut outs from the point-of-purchase display signage at 7-11 stores that featured all the coins. They are printed on a transparent plastic, the signs were made for backlit displays. Some dealers cut them out into squares and sold them as "proofs." I think there are 3 different sizes available if I remember correctly. The two below are actual size, I think there is a larger one.

711promos.jpg

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
gracecollector said:
ronfromfresno said:

Does your "proof" look like these? These were cut outs from the point-of-purchase display signage at 7-11 stores that featured all the coins. They are printed on a transparent plastic, the signs were made for backlit displays. Some dealers cut them out into squares and sold them as "proofs." I think there are 3 different sizes available if I remember correctly. The two below are actual size, I think there is a larger one.

711promos.jpg

Bingo!I have the two you posted here and then the one cut out from the promotional sheet.I don't suppose you have an extra sheet by chance?

Members online

Latest posts