Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Matt Cain hit by line drive?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

josh3302

Oct 28, 2008
bodiaz said:
Fox News has reported he has passed away.
Is that supposed to be funny??

And yes. He was hit in either the Elbow or Hand on his Pitching arm. It looked like he got hit in the hand but the trainer came out feeling his elbow. He threw a pitch after to see if he was ok, and he hit the netting by the backstop. And about 20 feet over Molina's head. He came out and definitly did not want to.

josh3302

Oct 28, 2008
It didn't look serious at all. He wanted to stay in. They most likely took him out just to be safe. I won't doubt he misses the ASG because the Giants definitly don't want to risk him going down after Johnson just did

bodiaz

Jan 19, 2009
Wow! That was not the reaction I expected! Was a joke, a harmless one! And scotty, I had no idea you felt that way about me? Don't remember ever having words with you? I always liked talking to you if this is the same Booby Doerr, Ty Cobb fan Scotty?!? Sorry for the joke, I'll never joke again.

bodiaz

Jan 19, 2009
I hate explaining jokes! When Michael PediJackson passed away it was reported on Fox and people came on and bashed Fox saying he wasn't dead. Same happened with Billy Mays. I was mocking them. The Cain injury was not a serious head injury! Quite taking stuff so GD serious! MY GOD people are sensitive!

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
bodiaz said:
Wow! That was not the reaction I expected! Was a joke, a harmless one! And scotty, I had no idea you felt that way about me? Don't remember ever having words with you? I always liked talking to you if this is the same Booby Doerr, Ty Cobb fan Scotty?!? Sorry for the joke, I'll never joke again.
Sorry man, but joking about a death just is not funny at all and was not necessary in this thread.

josh3302

Oct 28, 2008
scotty21690 said:
bodiaz said:
Sorry man, but joking about a death just is not funny at all and was not necessary in this thread.
+1

Just not right

bodiaz

Jan 19, 2009
Wasn't joking about a death, really the joke was on the people that rip on Fox. But, whatever.

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
bodiaz said:
Wasn't joking about a death, really the joke was on the people that rip on Fox. But, whatever.
Yes I understood it was a rip at Fox but with all of the recent surprising deaths who would have knew if you were joking around or not?

Death is NOT something that people should joke about, even if it was 'only' a stab at Fox...

BGSRCGUY

Aug 7, 2008
Orange County
bodiaz said:

Talking about someone dying is always funny.

bodiaz

Jan 19, 2009
Don't ever step foot in a comedy club guys! WOW! Cain was never in any danger of dying! IT WAS A FRICKIN JOKE! If it would have been something serious, I would not have joked! It was something that happens damn near every game!

cowboysrule48

Aug 7, 2008
Orlando, FL
bodiaz said:
Don't ever step foot in a comedy club guys! WOW! Cain was never in any danger of dying! IT WAS A FRICKIN JOKE! If it would have been something serious, I would not have joked! It was something that happens damn near every game!

You're an idiot. Your post was the 2nd post of the thread, and no where else before did it mention where the ball hit him. I was not surprised when I looked at your PB URL in your sig and saw that you were peterhaskett from BMB.

Members online

Latest posts