Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Appreciating "Pandoval"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wes

OG
Administrator
dutchj16 said:
I agree that Sandoval is having an insane year but I think his numbers are skewed. He is hitting .394 at home while .272 away. Also he hit 8 home runs in June which is more than half of his total so far. Also in June he did not face very good pitchers. I could be wrong but I think Sandoval's numbers are skewed and that he won't be very good in the long run.

Skewed by hitting better in a pitchers park!? If anything it just shows that he has been scorching lately, and they've been at home for much of the past 30 days.

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
LLWesMan said:
dutchj16 said:
I agree that Sandoval is having an insane year but I think his numbers are skewed. He is hitting .394 at home while .272 away. Also he hit 8 home runs in June which is more than half of his total so far. Also in June he did not face very good pitchers. I could be wrong but I think Sandoval's numbers are skewed and that he won't be very good in the long run.

Skewed by hitting better in a pitchers park!? If anything it just shows that he has been scorching lately, and they've been at home for much of the past 30 days.
I Fo'ed him a while ago hahaha i dunno why but now i'll leave him there haha.

Members online

Latest posts