Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

List of the funniest baseball names ever

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
I think this was done on here once before but I cannot find it.. so far I have these and want to know if there are more. I am gonna put together a wall plaque for my cousin with cards of these players and have already picked up multiples of these guys.. if there are anymore guys with names like these I would like to include them on the plaque since this is gonna be hung in his man room for everyone to see and enjoy a good laugh.

Rusty Kuntz
Dick Pole
Pete LaCock

MTBright

Aug 7, 2008
clapp.jpg

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
any other names out there people can think of? Man these guys parents were some really cruel people or they had an odd sense of humor.. either way the photo plaque Im going to build should be a centerpiece talked about by all that see it!!

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
I still think Van Lingle Mungo is the single most interesting name in baseball's history. Then again, Emil "Hillbilly" Bildilli is a classic as well, but it's more his nickname that makes it work.

It's just a great name.

Of course, the child in me thinks that Enos Slaughter sounds more like a discount adult film than a Hall of Fame baseball player.

sneekc

Feb 1, 2009
Frow said:
Hands down one of the best.

I was watching a college football game a long time ago with my pops, and there was a kid named Booger Pickens. Can't find any proof though via google :)

Halonut

Aug 7, 2008
mrniceguy1126 said:
Frow said:
I think we have a winner here! I wonder if he was a ladies man in high school???:lol:

wow...my eyes are bad. at first glance i didn't think anything of it as i thought it read "lucious posey" :oops: on a related note, there is a obgyn here locally by the name of dr. kuntz. the real kicker is there is a clam bar in the same shopping center :lol:

colts1888

Aug 28, 2008
NY
marcus littlewood goes well w/ one of my dads friends Dick LONG(RICHARD) nothing funnier than getting the mail and seeing a package from a dick long

Members online