Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Hello

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

G

numba1yankeefan said:
what the hell is wrong with you?

nothing,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,what is wrong with you????????????????????????????????

shepsspot

Oct 27, 2008
That was weird, when I first clicked on this thread it was started by UNDERARMOUR02, now its saying imac220 started it?

Shep

Viking4Alpha

Aug 10, 2008
numba1yankeefan said:
wait!?!? when I posted it showed the underarmour02 started the thread but now it shows imac started it? :?:

You aren't seeing things... I noticed the same.. :?

And hey Mr. Gilmore hit me up on IM man.

stlalways94

Aug 7, 2008
cgilmo said:
no clue why imac decided to spam the board, but now hes gone

How gone? Like permanently gone, or like how-miguelcabrera-keeps-coming-back-after-he-was-supposed-to-be-gone gone? ::facepalm::

MacK

Aug 7, 2008
Then how did the underarmour account have 250+ posts if he was just messing around?

I figured the other account (not underarmour) made was just made to spam the Michael Jackson thread.

MacK

Aug 7, 2008
aminors said:
I think he's been hacked. No way Ian does this on his own accord. Someone must have gotten into his stuff or something.

Anthony

If he's hacked, then the IP would be different

Chris, maybe you should check imac's IP from 2 days ago, and compare it to the one this post was made with.

stlalways94

Aug 7, 2008
Skorris CCBC said:
aminors said:
I think he's been hacked. No way Ian does this on his own accord. Someone must have gotten into his stuff or something.

Anthony

If he's hacked, then the IP would be different

Chris, maybe you should check imac's IP from 2 days ago, and compare it to the one this post was made with.

+1

I just don't see Ian doing anything like that.

Members online

No members online now.