Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Which Michael Taylor 1/1 Would Fetch the Most?

Most Expensive Taylor?

• Donruss Elite Black Auto 1/1

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Quenepa22

Aug 21, 2008
Orlando
JP, would this one count? Technically it is a 1/1, it is from 07' BCDP and is auto'd IP with the pic to prove legitamcy!

I think the super would fetch more, but, I like this one for the on the card auto even though it wasn't put out by Topps an an auto'd plate!

DSC03787-2.jpg

DSC03694-1.jpg

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Very cool, Q, but as you got it auto'd IP, rather than it coming that way in a pack, it wouldn't fetch nearly as much as the three I listed in the poll above, I would guess.

Remember, you did have it altered after the fact.

Still, hardcore collectors would really enjoy that card.

PS -- I always get a kick out of seeing your sig. Nice stuff.

uniquebaseballcards

Nov 12, 2008
Of course there's a difference between 'costing the most' and 'generally most sought after'.

But the funny thing is that sometimes the card that pulls in the most cash will eventually become the most sought after card eventually.

With 1/1s its impossible to predict which would cost the most for the same reason why Beckett doesn't like to price cards with really low print runs.

allstars

Mar 17, 2009
Jaypers said:
Very cool, Q, but as you got it auto'd IP, rather than it coming that way in a pack, it wouldn't fetch nearly as much as the three I listed in the poll above, .

I dunno, to me it would be no different than the UD "buybacks" that were also signed long after the fact. Get that Plate certified Authentic & I think you've got a cherry Taylor card, jmho...

HoustonTeams4Me

Sep 9, 2008
Hands down 07 Draft....I'm ticked about the Contenders 1/1 ending early (that seller wasn't too smart on that one) but what can ya do?!?! :?

Members online