0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: booo USPS

Hooray BEER!
    Ebay ID:toppsguy1981
    Sportlots ID:
    http://www.sportlots.com/inven/invenbin ... r=bigmikes

bighurtcollector is a thief.Be careful when trading with him.

My PSA Football Rookies site.
    https://sites.google.com/site/toppshofandstarrookies/

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

why boo USPS?

IF it was a baseball card in a PWE.... Id boo Sherry Leak.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i have never got anything like that yet you have got 3 in your bucket and that one. your post office needs a new mailman

"I don't lose sleep at night because my salary is X amount of dollars when I think it should be Y amount of dollars.
    I lose sleep at night because I've been in the league five years and we still haven't won a championship.
    I wake up in the middle night frustrated because we lost out in the first round and
    I want to see our players hoist the Stanley Cup.
    That's why I lose sleep. I don't worry about 13 months from now not having a paycheck."
    - Brooks Laich, on entering the final year of his current contract

Liberen A Wilson!!

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

free shipping = PWE = oops, USPS

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've had Netflix deliveries all chewed to hell like that, but luckily I've yet to get it with any cards.
    [center:3jq4gtht][/center:3jq4gtht]

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm glad they get away with doing that when they're paid to do a service.

If somebody like a framing company damaged your photo while framing it, they'd be responsible. But not the USPS...
    It's All About Collecting The U : 448 different Miami Hurricanes totaling 5,500+ cards

collection @ www.CardMagnet.info | tradelist @ www.TheCardAlbum.com

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not quite as bad and don't have a scan but I had won a 1994 topps stadium club 5x7 (or something along those lines) oversized Bagwell card and it was sent in a large envelope.Well what do you know...it was folded in half in my mail box.Luckily the seller put it in a big toploader but seriously...walk it to the door if its too big to go in the mailbox.They did the same thing with some cardboard promo things I got and those, sadly, were creased to hell.I guess writing do not bend on things doesn't help either as most of them have this written in large sharpie marker.
    Collecting Jeff Bagwell all day every day!
    Current Jeff Bagwell count: 4,637 different cards!
    Also collecting Jerry Stackhouse! 751 different cards!
    Also collecting Jack Lambert and football players from all Texas colleges!

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by predatorkj
    Not quite as bad and don't have a scan but I had won a 1994 topps stadium club 5x7 (or something along those lines) oversized Bagwell card and it was sent in a large envelope.Well what do you know...it was folded in half in my mail box.Luckily the seller put it in a big toploader but seriously...walk it to the door if its too big to go in the mailbox.They did the same thing with some cardboard promo things I got and those, sadly, were creased to hell.I guess writing do not bend on things doesn't help either as most of them have this written in large sharpie marker.
    I sold an 8x11 print, and apparently the postman did the same to the guy who bought it from me. I had it in a manila envelope with a thick piece of cardboard in it for protection. I also had the print in a full page sleeve. The dumbass folded it in half when he delivered it.
    It's All About Collecting The U : 448 different Miami Hurricanes totaling 5,500+ cards

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Card Magnet
    I sold an 8x11 print, and apparently the postman did the same to the guy who bought it from me. I had it in a manila envelope with a thick piece of cardboard in it for protection. I also had the print in a full page sleeve. The dumbass folded it in half when he delivered it.

Yeah the cardboard thing...don't even bother.Just save your time and effort.They never seem detered by it.The guy who sent those promos had them sandwiched in really good by some nice thick cardboard(not the box kind but this stuff was different) and it still didn't deter them.I have thought about asking the lady why she does that but I am afraid she'd get pissy.I don't need that.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Card Magnet

Yeah the cardboard thing...don't even bother.Just save your time and effort.They never seem detered by it.The guy who sent those promos had them sandwiched in really good by some nice thick cardboard(not the box kind but this stuff was different) and it still didn't deter them.I have thought about asking the lady why she does that but I am afraid she'd get pissy.I don't need that.
    Call your post office and chew them out there. The shat will roll downhill, and get there. Your name would then be kept out of it (or so I would think).

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[quote=Card Magnet]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Card Magnet":1ptb8r1q

Call your post office and chew them out there. The shat will roll downhill, and get there. Your name would then be kept out of it (or so I would think).[/quote:1ptb8r1q]

That's whats funny...they always want a name and address.I usually just leave it alone.I am thinking about having certain things sent to my mom's just because their mailbox is so small they would have to either leave the lid up or leave it on the doorstep.