Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

booo USPS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke
i have never got anything like that yet you have got 3 in your bucket and that one. your post office needs a new mailman :lol:

Groat

Feb 7, 2009
I've had Netflix deliveries all chewed to hell like that, but luckily I've yet to get it with any cards.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
I'm glad they get away with doing that when they're paid to do a service.

If somebody like a framing company damaged your photo while framing it, they'd be responsible. But not the USPS...

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
Not quite as bad and don't have a scan but I had won a 1994 topps stadium club 5x7 (or something along those lines) oversized Bagwell card and it was sent in a large envelope.Well what do you know...it was folded in half in my mail box.Luckily the seller put it in a big toploader but seriously...walk it to the door if its too big to go in the mailbox.They did the same thing with some cardboard promo things I got and those, sadly, were creased to hell.I guess writing do not bend on things doesn't help either as most of them have this written in large sharpie marker.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
predatorkj said:
Not quite as bad and don't have a scan but I had won a 1994 topps stadium club 5x7 (or something along those lines) oversized Bagwell card and it was sent in a large envelope.Well what do you know...it was folded in half in my mail box.Luckily the seller put it in a big toploader but seriously...walk it to the door if its too big to go in the mailbox.They did the same thing with some cardboard promo things I got and those, sadly, were creased to hell.I guess writing do not bend on things doesn't help either as most of them have this written in large sharpie marker.
I sold an 8x11 print, and apparently the postman did the same to the guy who bought it from me. I had it in a manila envelope with a thick piece of cardboard in it for protection. I also had the print in a full page sleeve. The ******* folded it in half when he delivered it.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
Card Magnet said:
predatorkj said:
I sold an 8x11 print, and apparently the postman did the same to the guy who bought it from me. I had it in a manila envelope with a thick piece of cardboard in it for protection. I also had the print in a full page sleeve. The ******* folded it in half when he delivered it.

Yeah the cardboard thing...don't even bother.Just save your time and effort.They never seem detered by it.The guy who sent those promos had them sandwiched in really good by some nice thick cardboard(not the box kind but this stuff was different) and it still didn't deter them.I have thought about asking the lady why she does that but I am afraid she'd get pissy.I don't need that.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
predatorkj said:
Card Magnet said:
predatorkj said:

Yeah the cardboard thing...don't even bother.Just save your time and effort.They never seem detered by it.The guy who sent those promos had them sandwiched in really good by some nice thick cardboard(not the box kind but this stuff was different) and it still didn't deter them.I have thought about asking the lady why she does that but I am afraid she'd get pissy.I don't need that.
Call your post office and chew them out there. The shat will roll downhill, and get there. Your name would then be kept out of it (or so I would think).

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
Card Magnet said:
predatorkj said:
[quote="Card Magnet":1ptb8r1q]
predatorkj said:

Call your post office and chew them out there. The shat will roll downhill, and get there. Your name would then be kept out of it (or so I would think).[/quote:1ptb8r1q]

That's whats funny...they always want a name and address.I usually just leave it alone.I am thinking about having certain things sent to my mom's just because their mailbox is so small they would have to either leave the lid up or leave it on the doorstep.

Members online

Latest posts