Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Interesting Price/Longoria/Pujols/Lincecum parallel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
Scan10596.JPG

I have about 100 of these sheets, with the Aquafina logo on each card. Long story short, I am on the board of my Little League, and tried to run a Run/Pitch/Hit contest. No support from the rest of the board=no contest... but I still have a huge box from Aquafina that I had thrown in my closet. Just opened it up, and I have a brick of these sheets. Thinking of putting them on eBay and the funds go to the LL. Anyone think they're worth anything?

JEA2880

Aug 16, 2008
Connecticut
Re: Interesting Price/Longoria parallel

Probably not, but it's worth a shot for charity. Market the listing as being for the little league and see what happens. Good luck!

BunchOBull

Dec 12, 2008
Houston, TX

During the time of the events they were going unsold for .99. I think a lot of people just didn't know about them. I have a few of them in collection. They're really nice.

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field

I've got some requests from ya'll... I guess I'm happy to ship them out - I just don't have any cardboard pieces right now to put them between. I feel a little weird profitting - the funds should go to my LL after ebay and postage expenses. Let me figure out what to do with these.

Members online