User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 71

Thread: Hottest Women in Baseball/Sports?

  1. #1
    Senior Member darocker80's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Lincecum Land
    Posts
    15,534
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Hottest Women in Baseball/Sports?

    Obviously people here are crazy for Erin Andrews, but who else do you think? This thread may be useless without pics :P
    I want all your Buster Posey and Madison Bumgarner Bowman Chrome Auto RCs


  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Cherry Valley
    Posts
    6,431
     rudzud
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Hottest Women in Baseball/Sports?

    Quote Originally Posted by darocker80
    Obviously people here are crazy for Erin Andrews, but who else do you think? This thread WILL be useless without pics :P

    In need of: 2002 Topps American Pie Entertainment Buybacks Raiders of the Lost Ark
    My year and a half long senior project, beta edition:Wachusett Reservoir Dynamic Digital Map

    The World Baseball Classic: Bringing Red Sox and Yankee fans together since 2006

  3. #3
    Senior Member Card Magnet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    33,557
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Hottest Women in Baseball/Sports?

    Jennie Finch for baseball. I met her when I was 17, and all I thought was "...in a New York minute".

    It's All About Collecting The U : 448 different Miami Hurricanes totaling 5,500+ cards



    collection @ www.CardMagnet.info | tradelist @ www.TheCardAlbum.com

  4. #4
    Administrator moxacaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Fredericksburg, VA
    Posts
    17,201
     moxacaine
     moxacaine
    Mentioned
    260 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Hottest Women in Baseball/Sports?

    Quote Originally Posted by Card Magnet
    Jennie Finch for baseball. I met her when I was 17, and all I thought was "...in a New York minute".


    Finch has manly facial features and is kind of scary looking to me.

    Here is one of my favorites.

    Allison Stokke



  5. #5
    Senior Member RandomH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    3 min walking distance from Wrigley Field
    Posts
    5,347
     Bluequail155
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Hottest Women in Baseball/Sports?

    Natalie Gulbis
    https://www.facebook.com/InterestingBaseballFacts/

  6. #6
    Senior Member Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Oahu, Hawaii
    Posts
    5,544
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Hottest Women in Baseball/Sports?

    Quote Originally Posted by moxacaine
    Finch has manly facial features and is kind of scary looking to me.
    I agree.
    Finch looks like an alien, and without makeup I bet she looks like a man.
    I'm sure she's a nice young lady, but I don't think she's very attractive.
    This is not hot:
    Set builder, autograph hunter and fan of the Texas Rangers & '50s-'60s Yankees

  7. #7
    Senior Member Card Magnet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    33,557
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Hottest Women in Baseball/Sports?

    Quote Originally Posted by moxacaine
    Quote Originally Posted by Card Magnet
    Jennie Finch for baseball. I met her when I was 17, and all I thought was "...in a New York minute".


    Finch has manly facial features and is kind of scary looking to me.

    Here is one of my favorites.

    Allison Stokke


    I remember the first time I saw her...it was magical.
    It's All About Collecting The U : 448 different Miami Hurricanes totaling 5,500+ cards



    collection @ www.CardMagnet.info | tradelist @ www.TheCardAlbum.com

  8. #8
    Senior Member Card Magnet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    33,557
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Hottest Women in Baseball/Sports?

    In the wide world of sports, how about Anna Rawson? She's a golfer.


    Not sure if you would count this, but the hottest sports related woman is this one.



    Eva Longoria Parker. Enough said.
    It's All About Collecting The U : 448 different Miami Hurricanes totaling 5,500+ cards



    collection @ www.CardMagnet.info | tradelist @ www.TheCardAlbum.com

  9. #9
    Administrator moxacaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Fredericksburg, VA
    Posts
    17,201
     moxacaine
     moxacaine
    Mentioned
    260 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Hottest Women in Baseball/Sports?

    Quote Originally Posted by Austin
    Quote Originally Posted by moxacaine
    Finch has manly facial features and is kind of scary looking to me.
    I agree.
    Finch looks like an alien, and without makeup I bet she looks like a man.
    I'm sure she's a nice young lady, but I don't think she's very attractive.
    This is not hot:

    A great comparison to me would be Fergie. Great body ugly face.

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,268
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Hottest Women in Baseball/Sports?

    I don't think you guys know what you are talking about. The picture shown is her too dolled up and wearing too much make up.

    Without makeup, she probably looks like the athletic girl-next-door, which Casey Daigle probably doesn't have any problems with.

    She doesn't look like a man and is probably soft in all the right places.


    Quote Originally Posted by Austin
    Quote Originally Posted by moxacaine
    Finch has manly facial features and is kind of scary looking to me.
    I agree.
    Finch looks like an alien, and without makeup I bet she looks like a man.
    I'm sure she's a nice young lady, but I don't think she's very attractive.
    This is not hot:

  11. #11
    Administrator moxacaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Fredericksburg, VA
    Posts
    17,201
     moxacaine
     moxacaine
    Mentioned
    260 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Hottest Women in Baseball/Sports?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lars
    I don't think you guys know what you are talking about. The picture shown is her too dolled up and wearing too much make up.

    Without makeup, she probably looks like the athletic girl-next-door, which Casey Daigle probably doesn't have any problems with.

    She doesn't look like a man and is probably soft in all the right places.


    Quote Originally Posted by Austin
    Quote Originally Posted by moxacaine
    Finch has manly facial features and is kind of scary looking to me.
    I agree.
    Finch looks like an alien, and without makeup I bet she looks like a man.
    I'm sure she's a nice young lady, but I don't think she's very attractive.
    This is not hot:
    Ive seen many pictures of Jennie Finch and i feel the same way about all of them.

  12. #12
    Senior Member Card Magnet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    33,557
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Hottest Women in Baseball/Sports?

    Quote Originally Posted by moxacaine
    Quote Originally Posted by Lars
    I don't think you guys know what you are talking about. The picture shown is her too dolled up and wearing too much make up.

    Without makeup, she probably looks like the athletic girl-next-door, which Casey Daigle probably doesn't have any problems with.

    She doesn't look like a man and is probably soft in all the right places.


    Quote Originally Posted by Austin
    Quote Originally Posted by moxacaine
    Finch has manly facial features and is kind of scary looking to me.
    I agree.
    Finch looks like an alien, and without makeup I bet she looks like a man.
    I'm sure she's a nice young lady, but I don't think she's very attractive.
    This is not hot:
    Ive seen many pictures of Jennie Finch and i feel the same way about all of them.
    She looks better in person as well. I still stand by dropping her name :P

    I was just Googling around using her name, and I guess she once beat out Anna Kournikova (sp?) in a poll through Sports Illustrated on who the sexiest female athlete is. At least I now know I'm not in the minority.
    It's All About Collecting The U : 448 different Miami Hurricanes totaling 5,500+ cards



    collection @ www.CardMagnet.info | tradelist @ www.TheCardAlbum.com

  13. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    748
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Hottest Women in Baseball/Sports?

    [center:1getu6p7]Wax Heaven - The #1 Card Blog on the Internet[/center:1getu6p7]

  14. #14
    Administrator cgilmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
    Posts
    36,929
     fcbsportscards
    Mentioned
    585 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Re: Hottest Women in Baseball/Sports?

    you have a wierd taste in women/men there mario


    but hey, who am I to judge?
    Check out the FCB Community Sports Card Podcast
    Wanna host? PM Me! We would love to have YOU on the podcast.

  15. #15
    Senior Member KC37's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    4,663
     kc037
     kc37
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Hottest Women in Baseball/Sports?

    Quote Originally Posted by Card Magnet
    Quote Originally Posted by moxacaine
    Quote Originally Posted by Lars
    I don't think you guys know what you are talking about. The picture shown is her too dolled up and wearing too much make up.

    Without makeup, she probably looks like the athletic girl-next-door, which Casey Daigle probably doesn't have any problems with.

    She doesn't look like a man and is probably soft in all the right places.


    Quote Originally Posted by Austin
    Quote Originally Posted by moxacaine
    Finch has manly facial features and is kind of scary looking to me.
    I agree.
    Finch looks like an alien, and without makeup I bet she looks like a man.
    I'm sure she's a nice young lady, but I don't think she's very attractive.
    This is not hot:
    Ive seen many pictures of Jennie Finch and i feel the same way about all of them.
    She looks better in person as well. I still stand by dropping her name :P

    I was just Googling around using her name, and I guess she once beat out Anna Kournikova (sp?) in a poll through Sports Illustrated on who the sexiest female athlete is. At least I now know I'm not in the minority.
    I agree - I met her in June. In person, she is stunning. And very, very, very nice, particularly to the kids. I was impressed on many fronts.
    Done.
    The only card I want is a 2003-04 Bowman Chrome Patrice Bergeron Gold Refractor auto RC /5.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •