Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Byrce Harper Beckett cover?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Crazylox23

Aug 8, 2008
Didnt someone mention that Harper was going to be on the Beckett cover? I tried the search but couldnt find it. Thank you, Nathan

thegreathambino

Jan 17, 2009
was Bryce ever a met?? i'm at work now, but i'm picturing an in person autograph card i have at home, and i'm pretty sure its of someone named "bryce Harper" and i coulda sworn he's pictured as a met. Anyone know? maybe theres 2?

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
thegreathambino said:
was Bryce ever a met?? i'm at work now, but i'm picturing an in person autograph card i have at home, and i'm pretty sure its of someone named "bryce Harper" and i coulda sworn he's pictured as a met. Anyone know? maybe theres 2?

Wrong guy. Not only is this one not a Met, he's not even a Major Leaguer.

You're thinking of Brett Harper, who is now in the Blue Jays' minor league system.

Zymco

Nov 14, 2008
Bellflower, California
thegreathambino said:

Brett Harper 2005 Bowman.

Zymco

Nov 14, 2008
Bellflower, California
One of my buddies and I get together and trade our cards every now and then, we did this the other night and he had one of the nicest Harper's I've seen. He trades by book value, but he thinks it will go up in the up coming becket; so he wouldn't deal it.

thegreathambino

Jan 17, 2009
Jaypers said:
thegreathambino said:

Wrong guy. Not only is this one not a Met, he's not even a Major Leaguer.

You're thinking of Brett Harper, who is now in the Blue Jays' minor league system.
oh your right.. thanks

Members online