Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Renewing-a-collection mailday

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JackLondon

Aug 23, 2008
California
Have been stuck at home recuperating for the last few weeks and decided to add a couple of cards to my Orlando Cepeda collection:

First, a pretty neat manufactured patch of The Baby Bull:

sc00003113.jpg

Then, a card I have wanted to pick up for a few years. Finally saw one for an affordable price on ebay, used my Ebay Bucks and winded up with this beauty for only $11! Love the inscription. Both cards #d /75.

sc00004131.jpg

Thanks for looking; take care, everyone.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Congrats on the sweet pick ups! I like the inscription on the auto as well. With it only costing $11 out of pocket for the auto is incredible! You did awesome.

JackLondon

Aug 23, 2008
California
muskiesfan said:
Congrats on the sweet pick ups! I like the inscription on the auto as well. With it only costing $11 out of pocket for the auto is incredible! You did awesome.

Thanks for the nice comments, guys! I especially liked using the Ebay Bucks. I think this is my fourth or fifth Cepeda auto now, and my new favorite. :)

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
Love that inscription auto, Andrew! :)

By the way haven't seen you around much...hope all is going well!

JackLondon

Aug 23, 2008
California
scotty21690 said:

Hey Scotty, good to hear from you.

I've had some tough health problems lately and have had pretty low spirits about it. Am keeping a positive attitude, though :) Hope your vintage collection is doing well, too!

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
JackLondon said:
scotty21690 said:

I've had some tough health problems lately and have had pretty low spirits about it. Am keeping a positive attitude, though :) Hope your vintage collection is doing well, too!
Sorry to hear this sir I hope things will be good. I too have just be diagnosed with Hypertension and having
my favorite thing done on Friday a Nuclear stress test.

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
JackLondon said:
scotty21690 said:

Ah, very sorry to hear that Andrew! But the best thing you can do is keep a positive attitude about it....hope you get better soon bud!

Btw - Haven't added much to my collection recently, but I would really like to add a Tris Speaker to my collection within the next couple months

JackLondon

Aug 23, 2008
California
Pine Tar said:
JackLondon said:
scotty21690 said:

Sorry to hear this sir I hope things will be good. I too have just be diagnosed with Hypertension and having
my favorite thing done on Friday a Nuclear stress test.

Hope you are doing well, too. As a fellow high blood pressure patient, I know it is no fun. Take it easy. Literally. :)

JackLondon

Aug 23, 2008
California
scotty21690 said:
JackLondon said:
scotty21690 said:

Ah, very sorry to hear that Andrew! But the best thing you can do is keep a positive attitude about it....hope you get better soon bud!

Btw - Haven't added much to my collection recently, but I would really like to add a Tris Speaker to my collection within the next couple months

Found a Masterson you might like; it's yours if interested. Check your inbox, Scotty!

Members online

Latest posts