Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Evan Longoria Out of the ASG

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
Kevbo said:
chashawk said:
al will lose becuse of longiona is ingurd
This is my favorite comment from the article.

that gave me a smile also. reminds me of those LOL Cat posters
literacycat.jpg

cowboysrule48

Aug 7, 2008
Orlando, FL
Jeff N. said:
One can only wonder how his ring finger got infected.

It was Erin Andrews. Last year after Erin Andrews interviewed Evan after a Red Sox game he went into a big slump. Now last night she was running around the fielding during the HR derby and he is out of the AS game.

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
The only thing that matters is that Chone Figgins was added to the roster.

As an Angels fan, I'm glad that this guy gets a little national attention, he's just a fun player to watch.

Halonut

Aug 7, 2008
200lbhockeyplayer said:
The only thing that matters is that Chone Figgins was added to the roster.

As an Angels fan, I'm glad that this guy gets a little national attention, he's just a fun player to watch.

imo figgy should have been there anyways. he is and has been one of the game's best leadoff hitters over the last few years. i understand him not winning out on the vote due to the fact that he is very underappreciated but i was furious when he was passed over for carlos pena. pena brings nothing to the team except some pop off of the bench. figgy can be used as a pinch runner/hitter and play a variety of positions

Members online