Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Posey officially AAA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
I'm wondering if I should part with my BCDP Gold Ref Auto now, or wait until his callup.

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
Jaypers said:
I'm wondering if I should part with my BCDP Gold Ref Auto now, or wait until his callup.

Have you seen increase in prices with a AA-AAA callups in the past? I would wait for his MLB debut or very hot streak in the AAA.

19braves77

Oct 23, 2008
Pensacola, FL
Thing is with AAA callups they could be a showcase for other teams. It would really suck for Posey to get traded to the Padres. The Tyler Flowers callup doesnt make any sense whatsoever.

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
i wanna see some poseys!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

IMG_0002-5.jpg

IMG-2.jpg

dave

Bosox3

Aug 7, 2008
Im kinda surprised about this but I have a feeling that he'll be in AA one way or another this season.
either by not being able to handle AAA or atleast being sent there once the AA team makes the playoffs. Every yr these eastern league teams get some help from AAA players in the playoffs..and I can see it happening again this yr w/ CT.

KandKCards

Aug 8, 2008
jbone17 said:
Posey is good, but it is a mistake pushing him up to AAA this quickly. The man needs to work on his defense.
He needs work on D, but it's definitely not a mistake. A mistake would be to let a polished 3 year college player waste his time at High A.

Members online