Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

QUEENCITY-SPORTSCARDS & other forgers/alterers ~UPDATE~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sportscardtheory

Aug 16, 2008
Buffalo, New York
~~~UPDATE - SHOELESS-JOEJACKSON is now QUEENCITY-SPORTSCARDS~~~

This thread is dedicated to exposing shoeless-joejackson, his aliases and all other known card fakers/forgers/alterers. First and foremost, stay away from these sellers and don't give them business. We should report all the questionable listings to eBay in hopes of them finally doing something about it. If you have any info about any of his aliases or forged/altered items, please include them in this thread. When you see a listing of his that is fraudulent, REPORT IT TO EBAY... it's at the bottom of every listing's page. If ALL of us keep doing this consistently, eBay will be forced to do something... I can't imagine them getting hundreds of complaints about an item/items from the same seller and not doing anything. ONLY report the listings that are most certainly forged or altered... and keep us posted on any of his other aliases or if I'm wrong about anything, I do not want any false information posted. Post any other known card fakers or alterers as well. When reporting a card, select Counterfeits and copyright violations, then Potential trademark infringement, then Unauthorized or counterfeit trading cards, and then write a brief description of why the card is fake or altered.

Aliases;
queencity-sportscards (formerly shoeless-joejackson)
larryholmessickness (formerly peopleschoice7373)
cardsrahabit
jmvariety09
blameitonthealcohol (buying account)

Other known card forgers/alterers (or sellers of such);
dannigirl_3
wolverine24
swaydaa
mr.pirateninja
lebron2knicks (formerly cauckcards)

flightposite

Aug 7, 2008
Re: The SHOELESS-JOEJACKSON (eBay seller) thread

Nothing you can do can keep ebay away from collecting all the fees it can.

sportscardtheory

Aug 16, 2008
Buffalo, New York

flightposite said:
Nothing you can do can keep ebay away from collecting all the fees it can.

Although you are kind of right, eBay can not knowingly allow people to break the law by committing fraud on it's site...

Nick1190

Banned
Aug 7, 2008

How about we all make fake ebay names, with zero feedback, and put a very high maximum bid on all his items. This way, we will win everything, and not pay for them.

That would be fun.

shuedini

Aug 7, 2008
Indiana

Nick1190 said:
How about we all make fake ebay names, with zero feedback, and put a very high maximum bid on all his items. This way, we will win everything, and not pay for them.

That would be fun.
Not very highly recommended. :D

ahill1

Aug 7, 2008

I believe cardsrahabit is another of his ID's

gregbara

Aug 10, 2008

I can 100% attest that cardrahabit is peopleschoice7373.

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008

Actually I like this thread. This guy has been a cancer on this hobby for far too long. He is a weasel who travels to all the shows. Many know who he is and still sell to him. I will never sell to him and I always tell him exactly whats on my mind. The dude is a ********* plain and simple.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008

i won this on ebay thru him, im 100% happy
lumberjacksblack.jpg

ccolwell

Aug 7, 2008
NC

This guy gives my town a bad name. Made me have to change my item location to just NC and not Mooresville.

S

stanthemanmusial

Magicpapa,

You may be 100% happy, but you probably didn't receive the "whole" card. More times than not, when you buy a card from this guy, you don't. ;)

I don't see why anyone would pay money and support this crook. He has had many cards for sale that I wanted, but because he was the one selling them, I passed altogether. I won't give him one dime.

KandKCards

Aug 8, 2008

I can't believe that Mattingly 1/1. What an effing joke. It's one thing to fake patches, but to fake cards and make them 1/1s is just obscene.

Be8el0ve

Aug 7, 2008
New Jersey

KandKCards said:
I can't believe that Mattingly 1/1. What an effing joke. It's one thing to fake patches, but to fake cards and make them 1/1s is just obscene.

Did you see what that auction is up to already?!!??!?! :evil:

Latest posts