Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

5 Years Down the Road

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Joeed10

Aug 10, 2008
I was sitting here watching Sportscenter this morning and was thinking. 5 years from now who are going to be the main players carrying the NBA. So I thought I would get a discussion going. Who would be your top 5 players in the NBA 5 years from now. Mine would be Lebron, CP3, and D Howard would be my main 3. After them it would be tough depending on Kobe at that time. I think he will still be up there but he may be getting to the end of his career. I'd like to think Durant, Deron Williams, or Chris Bosh will make a push. Maybe Rose or Beasley will get up to the top.

Wehttam6

Aug 7, 2008
912-GA
LeBron and CP3 would be my first two choices,of course, but then it gets complicated for me. I suppose Howard would go three, and then I would have to wait and see how well the top three picks of this past draft do. I have a feeling Durant isn't going to be "one of the top players" as long as he stays in the OKC (although I do like him). I could see D-Will and Bosh making a push. Beastley will always be second to Wade, so I'll go:
1. LeBron
2. CP3
3. Howard
4. Rose
5. Bosh?

I'm not sure if Wade's knees can keep him at superstar status five years from now, and it is also tough to tell about Kobe. I don't know though. I'm probably way off on this whole thing. Hopefully this list doesn't stay on this board for five years. lol
I'd also watch out for Brandon Roy and Danny Granger.

mwashuc06

Aug 7, 2008
1) James
2) Paul
3) Howard
4) Rose
5) Bosh

No Wade because he might go down the Penny Hardaway route with the knee problems.

Members online

Latest posts