Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Meet Kevin Burge AKA ShoelessJoe at The National, booth 2241

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
eBay's favorite sportscard ambassador, Kevin Burge of Pristine Sports Collectibles, AKA ShoelessJoeJackson, will be at booth 2241 at The National.

I encourage everyone attending to tell him what a swell guy he is. :twisted:

Here's his MySpace page so you'll recognize him, "stuntin' from state 2 state." http://www.myspace.com/395159833

A_Pharis

I think the best thing to do would be to get together as MANY people as possible to line up at his booth... one right after another.

Then, when he gets all excited, one at a time get them to all simple ask:

"I hear you sell massive amounts of fake patch cards. Is it true?"

And just walk away without waiting for a response.

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
A_Pharis said:
I think the best thing to do would be to get together as MANY people as possible to line up at his booth... one right after another.

This needs to be filmed. Why doesn't this happen to him at every show?
Couldn't someone theoretically get him kicked out of the show if enough
ppl report his fake crap?

A_Pharis

chashawk said:
A_Pharis said:

He's denied it outright for a while. I even believe he was threatening people on the old BMB about spreading false information about him. He supposedly told a few people he was a large guy capable of handling business. Not saying anyone should fight the guy -- I'd just like to see him crack.

brouthercard

Jan 15, 2009
Someone should stick a "I trim cards" post-it on his back-hehehehe, that would be funny! He'll be walking around the show with a yellow post-it all day long- hilarious! :D (ok, maybe not that funny...) but I would be mildly amused in a second grader kind of way. :lol: :lol:

pujolsjunkie

Aug 8, 2008
A_Pharis said:
chashawk said:
[quote="A_Pharis":27fpp6wt]I think the best thing to do would be to get together as MANY people as possible to line up at his booth... one right after another.

He's denied it outright for a while. I even believe he was threatening people on the old BMB about spreading false information about him. He supposedly told a few people he was a large guy capable of handling business. Not saying anyone should fight the guy -- I'd just like to see him crack.[/quote:27fpp6wt]

You're such a troll. Just like in the bmb days. :lol:

JEA2880

Aug 16, 2008
Connecticut
He's a total ******. He buys a lot at shows so needless to say, no one offer to buy his ****. If he sells one card at the National, it's one too many. Let any visitors of his booth know about his business ethics.

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
m_5094584443923f11cdce3857e3c14998.png

pics_jrichs0087.jpg

Rickzcards

Sep 26, 2008
Sin City
A_Pharis said:
chashawk said:
[quote="A_Pharis":l4tdxxho]I think the best thing to do would be to get together as MANY people as possible to line up at his booth... one right after another.

He's denied it outright for a while. I even believe he was threatening people on the old BMB about spreading false information about him. He supposedly told a few people he was a large guy capable of handling business. Not saying anyone should fight the guy -- I'd just like to see him crack.[/quote:l4tdxxho]
I was threatened with legal action for stating that he sold fake patches. Of course I was very scared and have not said so again. NOT!

Members online