Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB weekly THIRSTY THURSDAY!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mortz93

May 26, 2009
good morning every one

2nd time in a row i do this ;)

so i woke up at 4 p.m. yesterday

and right now for me its 7:10

i didnt slept at all :?

hope this week is better than last week :D

tenclubber

Apr 7, 2009
Indianapolis, IN
Re: FCB Yet Another Week And Yet Another Thread

I hate Mondays too. I should be getting my boxes of Press Pass today though so it shouldn't be that bad.

This coming weekend is going to be great though. I get to see Pearl Jam in Chicago on Sunday night and I have next Monday off of work! Can't wait!!!!

Viking4Alpha

Aug 10, 2008
Re: FCB weekly Thread Mondays SUCK!

I decided last night I'm going to collect a sport that I have no idea about. Don't know the rules, only know a few players. This way it really does feel like I'm 8 years old all over again.. :lol:

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke

whats wrong with hockey other than there are no good cards on the bay to buy. football is easier to collect.

Viking4Alpha

Aug 10, 2008

J-Rod said:
ugh snypers gone to the hockey dark side

:lol: Yeah man, I like going to the local Fort Wayne Komets games. Never been to a NHL game yet though. I watched all kinds of footage on Sidney Crosby yesterday. That dude is the Lebron James of hockey..

Brad

Aug 23, 2008

Thanks for the TTM info, Jeff. Looks like these ones will be going out in the near future:

Coach Ford
Jeff Davis
Perry Tuttle
David Treadwell
Jerry Butler
Larry Nance
Jimmy Key
Steve Fuller

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA

Snyper said:
J-Rod said:

:lol: Yeah man, I like going to the local Fort Wayne Komets games. Never been to a NHL game yet though. I watched all kinds of footage on Sidney Crosby yesterday. That dude is the Lebron James of hockey..

Watch some footage of Evgeni Malkin too, I think he might be slightly better than Crosby all around. They are both so young too, I'm just glad I get to watch them for all 82 games. I usually go to about 5-8 games a season.

Brad

Aug 23, 2008

mstng99tim said:
Snyper said:
J-Rod said:

Watch some footage of Evgeni Malkin too, I think he might be slightly better than Crosby all around. They are both so young too, I'm just glad I get to watch them for all 82 games. I usually go to about 5-8 games a season.

Malkin is better than Crosby, and Ovechkin is better than wither of those two. IMO (slightly biased) Datsyuk is the best all around player in the league followed by Zetterberg. They do not put up some of the numbers than those guys do, but they are great defenders, play the penalty kill, and we all saw the job Zetterberg put on Crosby.

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke

Snyper said:
J-Rod said:

no ovechkin is the lebron of hockey. both the cavs and the caps choke in the playoffs every year. malkin is better then crosby for now and ovechkin is the best hockey player right now. lets hope the caps win the cup next year.

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke

Brad said:
Thanks for the TTM info, Jeff. Looks like these ones will be going out in the near future:

Coach Ford
Jeff Davis
Perry Tuttle
David Treadwell
Jerry Butler
Larry Nance
Jimmy Key
Steve Fuller
no problem. if you need anything else just ask.

Brad

Aug 23, 2008

jeff550 said:
Brad said:

Coach Ford
Jeff Davis
Perry Tuttle
David Treadwell
Jerry Butler
Larry Nance
Jimmy Key
Steve Fuller
no problem. if you need anything else just ask.

Will do. I just happened to find a box of Clemson cards that I bought for $4 a couple of years ago and decided TTMing may not be a bad idea. I was hoping more might sign, but this will be a good start.

Brad

Aug 23, 2008

Hopefully you priced it right. I forgot to mention, but be more firm on the more desirable cards since those are the money making ones and you do not want to get stuck spending money for the crappy ones that no one wants.

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009

im not even offering up the nice ones yet except the ap calvin, edwards, lynch, quinn and russell havent even seen a thread yet. other cards are doing nicely I made a spread sheet and everyone that I have sold has been above what I needed to break even so thats a good sign

Brad

Aug 23, 2008

Real Nice then!!! Make that money for an AP Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts