Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

#1 pick in a keeper league...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jdacunha

Nov 12, 2008
Newark, NJ
We keep 6 players in this league. My 6 were:

Eli Manning (yuck, I know)
Adrian Peterson (the one that matters)
LT
Wayne
Andre Johnson
Gates

I finish in last, last year and would like to pick the best RB available. My options are:

McFadden
Reggie Bush
Pierre Thomas
Thomas Jones
all roookies

This is a PPR league, but I HATE reggie bust. I am leaning towards McFadden.

Thoughts?

Daltonb1219

Jul 16, 2009
I would go with McFadden also Thomas Jones is also a good one but they have a great back core with him Greene an whats his name lol so he might be a good one McFadden could be good but he did get hurt early last year.

Aug 29, 2008
If you hate Bush then I would take a serious look at Pierre Thomas. Last 6 games of the season his numbers were incredible.
93 carries
475 yards (over 5 yds per carrie)
6 tds

19 receptions
202 yards
3 tds

The main thing that worries me about McFadden is that his team is so terrible. Not only will teams stack 8 in the box but I have to assume they will be losing a lot which will cause them to throw the ball more. His upside is probably the highest though.

It should be noted that Oakland in weeks 15-16(fantasy playoffs for most people) Oakland plays Denver and Cleveland who ranked 27th and 28th against the run.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts