Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

09 Topps Ticket to Stardom Group Break - SCANS Added

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
Re: 09 Topps Ticket to Stardom Group Break - BREAK 9/25 8pm est

Gold /50 and those RC logos # /199
scan0038.jpg
scan0037.jpg

blue /99

scan0036.jpg
scan0035.jpg
scan0034.jpg

the rest are assorted numbering

scan0046.jpg
scan0045.jpg
scan0039.jpg
scan0040.jpg
scan0042.jpg

Peavey #'d /50 johjima /262

scan0041.jpg

1/1's

scan0044.jpg
scan0043.jpg

the darvish went to 200lb
enriguez went to markakis8
presidential ticket went to asmsportscards

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
markakis8 said:
on a side note, im very pleased who the darvish went too....
That's a curveball.

I didn't have an opportunity to watch the break...but clearly that Darvish is the best card I pulled. Looking at the photos, it appears that I also got a Troy Tulowitzki auto/jersey and a few RCs.

I don't know how everyone else did, but hopefully no one got fleeced. It looks like an interesting enough product to break, so thanks for running this Ken.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
i was having issues with ustream last night and wasnt able to save my videos. boxes 1-4 are up on my youtube channel now and am working on the rest right now. you can get the link from my site in my sig.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
I wish people would have read this part before making payment. Ill take the fees so i can ship faster. ::facepalm::

moxacaine said:

When you send payment please put your FCB username in the subject line and send it as a payment for goods so i can easily print a shipping label out.

most if not all packages will be out tomorrow.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
I got payments from a Richard Delgado and a Chris Haley and neither put their FCB name with their payment. please pm me if this is you so i know who to ship to. I also need Chris's address since they sent the payment as a gift.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
i still need to ship 4 packages, i didnt get the info in time before i got back to work. ill have them out by the end of the week.

mgm37

Mar 29, 2009
Thanks for my first group break. I had a good time even if I didn't hit much. When is the next one?

moxacaine said:
i still need to ship 4 packages, i didnt get the info in time before i got back to work. ill have them out by the end of the week.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
mgm37 said:
Thanks for my first group break. I had a good time even if I didn't hit much. When is the next one?

moxacaine said:

i havent decided on my next baseball break yet. ill probably do a basketball since daveyou requested one.

Latest posts