Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2007 BDP PLAYER DRAFT THREAD DRAFT BREAK SCANS/VIDS PG 10

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MacK

Aug 7, 2008
cubfan131 said:
Nice Votto patch! I did pretty good with the Votto, Braun and Moustakas.

Yeah, I think it's safe to say you were the winner of this break. Solid hits.

HoustonTeams4Me

Sep 9, 2008
Skorris CCBC said:
cubfan131 said:

I dunno, I think the member who got the Savery Gold Ref Auto, D.Mesora Ref Auto, James Simmons Xfractor Auto, N.Schmidt Auto, Aaron Poreda Auto, Cardenas Ref, Reynaldo Navarro Blue, & the C.Buchholz Blue could be the winner...but it's close! (I need to contact him to see if that Savery Gold Ref Auto is available, I miss my other :lol: ).

Take care, Dave. :D

Johan Santana 57

Aug 8, 2008
Harrison, NY
All are packed up and ready to ship. Anything first class is mailed today, anything Priority goes out tomorrow since I have to drop them at the PO / get postage.

darkman

Aug 7, 2008
HoustonTeams4Me said:
Skorris CCBC said:
cubfan131 said:

I dunno, I think the member who got the Savery Gold Ref Auto, D.Mesora Ref Auto, James Simmons Xfractor Auto, N.Schmidt Auto, Aaron Poreda Auto, Cardenas Ref, Reynaldo Navarro Blue, & the C.Buchholz Blue could be the winner...but it's close! (I need to contact him to see if that Savery Gold Ref Auto is available, I miss my other :lol: ).

You definitely win the tooting your own horn award :lol:

HoustonTeams4Me

Sep 9, 2008
darkman said:
HoustonTeams4Me said:
Skorris CCBC said:
cubfan131 said:

You definitely win the tooting your own horn award :lol:

What do you mean??? :| ..... Who was the member who got all of those auwWWLRIGHT IT WAS ME!! :eek: :shock: :eek: :shock: I didn't realize I landed all those auto's, WOOOWHOOO (...Grabs horn & TOOOOOOOOTS) :lol:

Just messing around...what good are these if ya can't have fun with em, ya know? :D

darkman

Aug 7, 2008
I`m just messing with ya man.. Congrats :!: Had a alot of fun with this break and the people involved are great...

Johan Santana 57

Aug 8, 2008
Harrison, NY
Thanks guys, all have been shipped out. All should arrive by Friday, but I wouldn't be surprised to see packages arrive tomorrow and Wednesday.

Thanks for entering, once everyone has gotten their package I will submit another break (probably another 1 caser of BDP 07)

Members online

Latest posts