Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

New collection for me...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
chippernate said:
jeff550 said:
chippernate said:
Neither would i.
the only bad thing is it got me spending all this money on old cardboard :lol: :lol: . i still need to get a senators t206 card.

That could be either good or bad depending on your point of view. Scotty talked me into vintage and here i am now. GL with the senators t206, try for a johnson
Man, I should be a car salesman.....I have a way with words. :D :lol:

Oh and Jeff......think ya might like this one ;) :

killebrew56toppspsadna.jpg

chippernate

scotty21690 said:
chippernate said:
jeff550 said:
chippernate said:
Neither would i.
the only bad thing is it got me spending all this money on old cardboard :lol: :lol: . i still need to get a senators t206 card.

That could be either good or bad depending on your point of view. Scotty talked me into vintage and here i am now. GL with the senators t206, try for a johnson

As long as you arent a used car sales man, im fine with your choice of life.

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke
scotty21690 said:
chippernate said:
jeff550 said:
chippernate said:
Neither would i.

Oh and Jeff......think ya might like this one ;) :

killebrew56toppspsadna.jpg
that is nice. i also like how the auto matches the one on the card. dont see that very often with more modern autos

jay1065

Aug 7, 2008
Lowell, MA
chippernate said:
Need some opinions, should I save up for the card in my sig (vive lindaman) or use the 50 I've gotten to fill some wholes I my other sets fr about 5-10 a card?

How about this Lindaman?

[ebay:puklqk87]360186551972[/ebay:puklqk87]

jay1065

Aug 7, 2008
Lowell, MA
PSA is good for prewar, but postwar issues through the 80's/early 90's seems to be their specialty. Unless you plan to compete on the PSA registry, I would gowith SGC (or raw.)

Members online

Latest posts