Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2008 UD Ballpark Collection - Sweet Pujols!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ct Sox Fan

Aug 20, 2008
Connecticut
I just busted a box for the old Team Collectors from Beckett. The box was purchased for us by our friend Justin Reed. Thought I would share the break with you. It was a sweet one!

Mini Box 1:

scan0001-1.jpg

scan0002-1.jpg

Ct Sox Fan

Aug 20, 2008
Connecticut
Re: 2008 UD Ballpark Collection

Mini Box 4

scan0007-1.jpg

Ct Sox Fan

Aug 20, 2008
Connecticut

And the best card for last. It is a beautiful card!!!! Please note it is not for sale or trade. It is getting sent to Thom Wilborn, our Cardinals collector!

scan0008-1.jpg

Ct Sox Fan

Aug 20, 2008
Connecticut
prospectorgems said:
Very nice Pujols. Congrats.

Let me know if you want to move the Brewers you pulled.

Thanks for asking, but this was a team collector break. The cards will be going to the collector of that team.

Some of you might remember us from the old beckett boards. We still are a group and have our own site. Many of the guys frequent this message board too. One of our ex group members surprised us with this box and a box of 2006 BDP. I think we got an Evans auto from the Braves out of that box.

We still need to fill a few teams (Padres, Giants, Royals). If anyone is interested in hearing more about our group, send me a PM. Andrew (Allincards) can vouch for us. He is still a part of our group!

Wayne

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008

Ct Sox Fan said:
And the best card for last. It is a beautiful card!!!! Please note it is not for sale or trade. It is getting sent to Thom Wilborn, our Cardinals collector!

scan0008-1.jpg
Man Thats awsome. I would have been jumping around on that pull!

craiger122003

Aug 7, 2008
vegas
Wow sweet Pujols If you could pass along to the Cardinals collector that I am
interested I would appreciate Even if he says NO thats fine But at least mention it :D Thanks !!

Members online

Latest posts