Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

3 Retail Packs (2 Timeline, 1 BC)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

G

Timeline 1:
David Ortiz
Randy Johnson
Roy Halladay :D
Ken Griffey Jr.
Brandon Phillips Insert
Jeff Francoeur 2008 Insert

G

BC:
Joe Mauer
Jhoulys Chacin
Manny Ramirez

G

Timeline 2:
Nick Markakis
John Smoltz
Brandon Webb
Jake Peavy
Tyler Clippard Insert
Hideki Matsui 2008 Insert

G

Got a Bowman Jumbo sitting around here too, may as well open it.

Matt Cain
Carlos Guillen
Garret Anderson
John Maine
Frank Thomas (Jays PC)
Tim Hudson
Kevin Millwood
Hunter Pence
Gary Sheffield
Brian Roberts
Chien-Ming ****
Orlando Hudson
Ivan Rodriguez
Cameron Maybin
Scott Rolen
Alberto Gonzalez
Hank Blalock Gold
Hanley Ramirez Blue
Ronald Ramirez Pros.
Greg Halman Pros.
Jeffrey Stevens Pros.
Gregorio Petit Pros.
Sergio Romo Pros.
Danny Duffy Pros.
Quentin Davis Pros.
Luis Durango Pros.
Jonathan Venters Chrome
Braedyn Pruitt Chrome
Rusty Ryal Chrome
Michael McCormick Chrome
David Welch Chrome
Kyle Reynolds Ref

G

caseya10781 said:
I think timeline has some really nice looking cards in it. I'm basing my next custom card off of some of them.

Casey
Agreed. That's why I wasted $4 on them. :lol:

caseya10781

Aug 7, 2008
Tennessee
MyPens66 said:
caseya10781 said:
I think timeline has some really nice looking cards in it. I'm basing my next custom card off of some of them.

Casey
Agreed. That's why I wasted $4 on them. :lol:

The retro UD looks brings back such great memories. Very simple easy design with such a nice look to it.

I threw this one together kind of quickly (if you look closely its not really dont very well), but I'm loving the look of it!

PRACTICE3.jpg

G

Ohhhh, that's real purty for a quick custom! ;)

caseya10781

Aug 7, 2008
Tennessee
MyPens66 said:
Ohhhh, that's real purty for a quick custom! ;)

Thanks! The plan is to make one version like this and an A&G one for each of Price's minor league teams, Vandy, and MLB. I think they would look pretty cool together... especially if I can get them signed, and find a better way of printing them. The last method I used worked ok, but it wasn't the best.

Casey

G

That would be pretty neat. Let me know if you find a good way to print. I've been using 110pt card stock and it's still way to thin. I want paper to make my cards seem like real cards...

Mike

caseya10781

Aug 7, 2008
Tennessee
MyPens66 said:
That would be pretty neat. Let me know if you find a good way to print. I've been using 110pt card stock and it's still way to thin. I want paper to make my cards seem like real cards...

Mike

Yeah, I'd like the same thing. I've got a friend that works at a printing shop down the street from my office and I keep planning on asking him what he could do, but keep forgetting.

Last time I used office depot's printers to print onto labeling paper and then I basically cut out the image and stuck it on a thick card stock (maybe it was even matting paper, I don't remember). They turned out OK, but I want something nicer. They are in my bucket under HOF if you wanna check them out, its Perry, Kiner, and Wilhelm cut sig cards.

Casey

Members online

Latest posts