Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

09 Donruss Certified Group Break - Shipped

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Weimer

Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
10/27/09: Everything is shipped.

Link to watch live break: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/weimer-case-breaks

Basic Info
This is a group break for an 8 box case of 2009 Donruss Certified. Same set up as last time. Random team draw, live via ustream.

- The product comes out October 14, 2009.
- The teams will be randomly drawn from a hat like last time.
- Break will be live via ustream.
- $25 per slot. This includes shipping, supplies, and PayPal fees.
- Payment is due once the group break is full. I will send out payment information then.

Product Information

Configuration: 8 boxes per case. 10 packs per box. 5 cards per pack.

Scans
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Weimer

Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Re: 2009 Donruss Certified 8 Box Case Group Break - Open

This post will be to keep track of who wants what spot and how many are filled. You can request any number slot you want.

Group Break Slots
1. dinicon (paid) - Green Bay Packers
2. Captain Feathersword (paid) - New England Patriots
3. Ryo1549 (paid) - Jacksonville Jaguars
4. Ryo1549 (paid) - Dallas Cowboys
5. prospectorgems (paid) - San Diego Chargers
6. gt2590 (paid) - Cincinnati Bengals
7. Ryo1549 (paid) - Carolina Panthers
8. prospectorgems (paid) - Tennessee Titans
9. kasl35 (paid) - New York Jets
10. sdsportsfan1214 (paid) - Pittsburgh Steelers
11. All In Cards (paid) - Oakland Raiders
12. Pine Tar (paid) - Indianapolis Colts
13. CWells46 (paid) - Minnesota Vikings
14. HoustonTeams4Me (paid) - Chicago Bears
15. HoustonTeams4Me (paid) - Cleveland Browns
16. HoustonTeams4Me (paid) - New York Giants
17. dinicon (paid) - New Orleans Saints
18. sdsportsfan1214 (paid) - Seattle Seahawks
19. itz1980 (paid) - Atlanta Falcons
20. Derek2011 (paid) - St. Louis Rams
21. asmsportscards (paid) - Houston Texans
22. gonzagacubs (paid) - Denver Broncos
23. coltsnsox07 (paid) - Miami Dolphins
24. coltsnsox07 (paid) - Washington Redskins
25. coltsnsox07 (paid) - Philadelphia Eagles
26. cartersprings (paid) - Detroit Lions
27. Captain Feathersword (paid) - Baltimore Ravens
28. Ryo1549 (paid) - Tampa Bay Buccaneers
29. coltsnsox07 (paid) - Kansas City Chiefs
30. itz1980 (paid) - San Francisco 49ers
31. dinicon (paid) - Arizona Cardinals
32. asmsportscards (paid) - Buffalo Bills

Trades
Gt2590 receives the Bengals and Captain Feathersword receives the Patriots
Ryo1549 purchased the Jacksonville Jaguars from Scottagibson

dinicon

Jun 30, 2009

I'll take 3 slots please. Cardinals this time! #1, 17, 31.

Thanks,
Nick

(incidentally, cases are $600; do all the extra costs really add up to $200? I've never run a case break, so I have no idea...)

Weimer

Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota

The case is $600 now but it's not guaranteed to stay at that price. I'm sure the price will rise before release just like Topps Chrome did and I have no idea if I'll have all the money for the case before that price hike or not. I didn't on the Topps Chrome case and only budgeted for it to be $670 and it jumped up to $700. So I built a little bit of wiggle room in for that.

Plus I'm budgeting $3 for shipping per spot. Then you have PayPal fees. As well as supplies. $600 + $96 shipping + $18 for supplies (bubble mailers, top loaders, penny sleeves, team bags, this is what I paid in total for the Topps Chrome break). That's $714 not including PayPal fees. Which puts it at $22.31 a slot.

I'll also probably give out a free spot as well just like last time via a contest. So that's $25 that's being eaten right there.

Daltonb1219

Jul 16, 2009

Weimer said:
The case is $600 now but it's not guaranteed to stay at that price. I'm sure the price will rise before release just like Topps Chrome did and I have no idea if I'll have all the money for the case before that price hike or not. I didn't on the Topps Chrome case and only budgeted for it to be $670 and it jumped up to $700. So I built a little bit of wiggle room in for that.

Plus I'm budgeting $3 for shipping per spot. Then you have PayPal fees. As well as supplies. $600 + $96 shipping + $18 for supplies (bubble mailers, top loaders, penny sleeves, team bags, this is what I paid in total for the Topps Chrome break). That's $714 not including PayPal fees. Which puts it at $22.31 a slot.

I'll also probably give out a free spot as well just like last time via a contest. So that's $25 that's being eaten right there.

lets hope i can get the free one again :D

Weimer

Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Re: 09 Donruss Certified 8 Box Case Group Break - 27 Slots Open

My intention isn't to rook anyone or price gouge. If you guys feel the price is unfair I can lower it to $24 per slot, but I don't really think $1 per slot is going to change anyone's mind on joining or not. I'm trying to be as fair as possible and make sure I don't have to foot the bill myself unless it's an honest mistake on my part, then I'll gladly pay to make it right.

Also, this isn't a shot at you dinicon. So please don't take it that way. I just wanted to make sure everyone knew where I was coming from and why I'm charging the price that I am.

Weimer

Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota

Daltonb1219 said:
Weimer said:

lets hope i can get the free one again :D

I don't think you're that lucky, but we'll see if I do run a contest. ;)

Daltonb1219

Jul 16, 2009

Weimer said:
My intention isn't to rook anyone or price gouge. If you guys feel the price is unfair I can lower it to $24 per slot, but I don't really think $1 per slot is going to change anyone's mind on joining or not. I'm trying to be as fair as possible and make sure I don't have to foot the bill myself unless it's an honest mistake on my part, then I'll gladly pay to make it right.

Also, this isn't a shot at you dinicon. So please don't take it that way. I just wanted to make sure everyone knew where I was coming from and why I'm charging the price that I am.

No dude dont worry about it 25 is fine

dinicon

Jun 30, 2009

$25 is no problem. I just wondered about the overhead for running a break. Didn't mean to imply you were gouging anyone. If I can swing trades with whatever teams I get, I'm more than happy.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois

So where is all the footabll guys that get into Nate's breaks????

Come on fill this up fast baby

Daltonb1219

Jul 16, 2009

Pine Tar said:
So where is all the footabll guys that get into Nate's breaks????

Come on fill this up fast baby

We got time to fill it the product doesn't come out till next month

Weimer

Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Re: 09 Donruss Certified 8 Box Case Group Break - 26 Slots Open

Also going to be harder to fill when Gonzagacubs just opened a group break as well. There's not really enough football guys to sustain 4 group breaks right now. So we'll see what happens.

Irtazman

Apr 7, 2009
Re: 09 Donruss Certified 8 Box Case Group Break - 23 Slots Open

when would payments be due by?

Weimer

Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Re: 09 Donruss Certified 8 Box Case Group Break - 23 Slots Open

Once the break is full I send out payment information. So whenever it fills completely.

Aug 13, 2008
Re: 09 Donruss Certified 8 Box Case Group Break - 22 Slots Open

I'll take 2 - #27 and pick another number for me.

-I'll take another 1/1 out of this box-

:)

Members online

Latest posts