User Tag List

Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Hawpe site update and blog.

  1. #1
    Guest

    Lightbulb Hawpe site update and blog.

    Added a ton of new cards to my site: https://BradHawpe11.com

    Started a new blog: https://bradhawpe11.today.com/

    Let me know what you think of both.

    Mike

  2. #2
    Guest

    Re: Hawpe site update and blog.

    Anyone have any suggestions for either?

  3. #3
    Senior Member pghbuccos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    PixBurgh
    Posts
    20,965
     pghbuccos
     pghreid
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Hawpe site update and blog.

    both are very well done Mike. the webpage is easy to read and navigate.

  4. #4
    Guest

    Re: Hawpe site update and blog.

    Quote Originally Posted by pghbuccos
    both are very well done Mike. the webpage is easy to read and navigate.
    Thanks Dave. Fonts/colors and gallery pages alright?

  5. #5
    Senior Member tramers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    hickory nc
    Posts
    19,459
     tramersfoulball
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Hawpe site update and blog.

    what is brad hawpe's first card?
    could it be




    multi ad sports sal top prospect 2001?

  6. #6
    Guest

    Re: Hawpe site update and blog.

    Quote Originally Posted by tramers
    what is brad hawpe's first card?
    could it be




    multi ad sports sal top prospect 2001?
    2000 LSU Tigers 8
    2001 Asheville Tourists Grandstand 11
    2001 Bowman Draft Picks BDP10
    2001 South Atlantic League Top Prospect Multi-Ad 10

    Darn LSU card...

  7. #7
    Senior Member tramers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    hickory nc
    Posts
    19,459
     tramersfoulball
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Hawpe site update and blog.

    Quote Originally Posted by MyPens66
    Quote Originally Posted by tramers
    what is brad hawpe's first card?
    could it be




    multi ad sports sal top prospect 2001?
    2000 LSU Tigers 8
    2001 Asheville Tourists Grandstand 11
    2001 Bowman Draft Picks BDP10
    2001 South Atlantic League Top Prospect Multi-Ad 10

    Darn LSU card...
    need the sal? see bucket [168]

  8. #8
    Guest

    Re: Hawpe site update and blog.

    Quote Originally Posted by tramers
    Quote Originally Posted by MyPens66
    Quote Originally Posted by tramers
    what is brad hawpe's first card?
    could it be




    multi ad sports sal top prospect 2001?
    2000 LSU Tigers 8
    2001 Asheville Tourists Grandstand 11
    2001 Bowman Draft Picks BDP10
    2001 South Atlantic League Top Prospect Multi-Ad 10

    Darn LSU card...
    need the sal? see bucket [168]
    Definitely. I'll check and see if I have any Capps base in my Pirates box.

    Mike

  9. #9
    Senior Member tramers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    hickory nc
    Posts
    19,459
     tramersfoulball
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Hawpe site update and blog.

    pm ad

  10. #10
    Senior Member pghbuccos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    PixBurgh
    Posts
    20,965
     pghbuccos
     pghreid
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Hawpe site update and blog.

    Quote Originally Posted by MyPens66
    Thanks Dave. Fonts/colors and gallery pages alright?
    yes I think everything looks good and flows nicely.

  11. #11
    Guest

    Re: Hawpe site update and blog.

    Quote Originally Posted by pghbuccos
    Quote Originally Posted by MyPens66
    Thanks Dave. Fonts/colors and gallery pages alright?
    yes I think everything looks good and flows nicely.
    Awesome!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •