Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

First Crosby Exquisite hits ebay!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
He has gotten 3 offers already on the card, would be interesting to see what kind of offers are coming in. Realistically im thinking this is a $1000+ card??

thehamiltonian

Mar 7, 2009
Canada
Its tough to say. A Crosby autographed patch /25 from The Cup is probably a $300-500 card. It depends on what kind of cachet is attached to the Exquisite name, and to some extent the novelty. Its kind of a dead time of year for hockey cards, though. If it had come around right after he won the Cup, or when he was on a hot streak during the season, then all bets are off.

It will be interesting to follow big cards like this during the Olympics.

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
Where are the knuckleheads who say this hobby is dying? 325 views of a $3,000 card in 6 Hours is amazing ! :shock:

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
sold for $2,025.00 today. I think that's a bit high but it is the first one and a beautiful card.

congrats to the seller.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
pghbuccos said:
sold for $2,025.00 today. I think that's a bit high but it is the first one and a beautiful card.

congrats to the seller.

Oh My God!!!! congrats to the seller is right!!!

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
The Steve Yzerman description mentions that the card has a dinged back corner. I Wonder how many people who bid, don't even read that in the description.

The thing i am disappointed about is, is that these photos of the players are not from their rookie year, other than the Crosby (for Hockey) i believe. Thats disappointing considering these are throw back "rookie cards", they would have much more appeal to me if the photos were rookie year. The Jordan is a rookie picture, as well as the John Elway, which were used for prototype photos last week, so i assumed all the photos on these "rookie" patches would be from the players rookie year, i guess not though.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
this Crosby was listed yesterday with a BIN/BO of $3,999.99 and it sold for $2,001.00

[ebay:1qey3bmb]390103088817[/ebay:1qey3bmb]

!BcGzen!Bmk~$(KGrHgoOKkUEjlLmVpKoBKzBpfsmEg~~_12.jpg

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
It is an interesting concept, but I don't get why these cards are going for so much more than a comparable version of the Cup

Members online

Latest posts