Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Some good quality fights last night.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lifelongfan

Aug 7, 2008
Enjoyed the show. UFC and Spike did it up pretty well.

I dont know if anyone saw on the UFC website the preliminary fight with Corey Hill? but...--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OUCH

Not for the weak stomach.

peaceandlove

Aug 7, 2008
i thought Miller and Swick looked freaking amazing and both could have a chance to be a champ someday. i thought Cantwell was classless bragging about breaking Al-Hassan's arm. And last i though Ben Saunders went nuts with those knees....lol. overall, very good fights.

peaceandlove

Aug 7, 2008
Lifelongfan said:
Enjoyed the show. UFC and Spike did it up pretty well.

I dont know if anyone saw on the UFC website the preliminary fight with Corey Hill? but...--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OUCH

Not for the weak stomach.

holy crap. i just watched it on UFC. com. that is nuts. Hill was looking good too. Man, Rogan was freaking out too

hector234

Sep 14, 2008
yeah, that was insane. I really enjoyed those fights, i think that free event has been better than some PPV ones

G

OH MY GOD this is the first that I have seen Hill's injury. I haven't been online since then.

I missed the dude getting his arm broken too. I went down the road and SHOULD have been back before the fight even ******* started, but the stupid motherfuckers at Burger King took like 20 ******* minutes to make me a God damned Whopper Jr. I was so pissed.

I thought it was a good card overall.

Members online