Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Post your best purchase of the year

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hofautos

Aug 29, 2008
miguelcabrera said:
hofautos said:
miguelcabrera said:
Here is mine. I really love this card.

BWnrr1gB2kKGrHgoH-DgEjlLlgJ6SBKYSey.jpg

Very nice...I was watching those perez sketch's...selling for serious money...

Yeah they were. But as that buffoon Russ S would say haha you paid 600 for a 200 dollars card. Does not really make sense when the cheapest one sold for was 275 and that was Betancourt, followed by the fact that most of these were selling in the 500-700 dollar range. Ummm, yeah, none of these sold for 200 dollars, get your facts straight next time.

yes, i saw how high those went...i was hoping to find one with a bin that wasn't following prices and snag one, but no such luck...i never saw any sell below 500.

Bigfan5

Aug 7, 2008
miguelcabrera said:
Jays_Cards said:
miguelcabrera said:
blitzerlover said:
miguelcabrera said:
[quote="hofautos":velj87tx][quote="miguelcabrera":velj87tx]Here is mine. I really love this card.

Yeah they were. But as that buffoon Russ S would say haha you paid 600 for a 200 dollars card. Does not really make sense when the cheapest one sold for was 275 and that was Betancourt, followed by the fact that most of these were selling in the 500-700 dollar range. Ummm, yeah, none of these sold for 200 dollars, get your facts straight next time.

Where do you go to school?

a better school then you will ever get into

I hope you get banned soon you f'n *********.[/quote:velj87tx]

he was implying i'm an idiot by asking the question, so he was being the ****** bag first[/quote:velj87tx]

You really are a idiot and I'm not implying it so please don't hurt yourself trying to read into anything. It's amazing that you never learn around here andI hope you have better luck in real life but my gut says once stupid always stupid. Maybe you've been mistreated your whole life and you're now taking it out on the world but the fact is that many people here have had patience with you and tried to give you another chance only to have you continue your childish ways.

Calling Russ a buffoon is stupid, end of story. Calling someone a dbag for asking what school you attend is stupid, end of story. My only advice to you right now is to do exactly the opposite of whatever comes to mind. I did the same thing with my wife with directions and it worked out great. Now whenever she gets the urge to turn right somewhere she instead turns left and gets to her desired location. You do the same please. When you get the urge to fly off the handle and call someone names either don't post or say something nice. That'll really throw people and maybe earn you just a modicum of respect.

Grow up please.

Flashmelo

Jun 1, 2009
Bigfan5 said:
miguelcabrera said:
Jays_Cards said:
miguelcabrera said:
blitzerlover said:
[quote="miguelcabrera":1hkm3f7k][quote="hofautos":1hkm3f7k][quote="miguelcabrera":1hkm3f7k]Here is mine. I really love this card.

I hope you get banned soon you f'n *********.[/quote:1hkm3f7k]

he was implying i'm an idiot by asking the question, so he was being the ****** bag first[/quote:1hkm3f7k]

You really are a idiot and I'm not implying it so please don't hurt yourself trying to read into anything. It's amazing that you never learn around here andI hope you have better luck in real life but my gut says once stupid always stupid. Maybe you've been mistreated your whole life and you're now taking it out on the world but the fact is that many people here have had patience with you and tried to give you another chance only to have you continue your childish ways.

Calling Russ a buffoon is stupid, end of story. Calling someone a dbag for asking what school you attend is stupid, end of story. My only advice to you right now is to do exactly the opposite of whatever comes to mind. I did the same thing with my wife with directions and it worked out great. Now whenever she gets the urge to turn right somewhere she instead turns left and gets to her desired location. You do the same please. When you get the urge to fly off the handle and call someone names either don't post or say something nice. That'll really throw people and maybe earn you just a modicum of respect.

Grow up please.[/quote:1hkm3f7k]

Love your sig!

Jays_Cards

Jan 1, 2009
Bigfan5 said:
miguelcabrera said:
Jays_Cards said:
miguelcabrera said:
blitzerlover said:
[quote="miguelcabrera":352hmzzl][quote="hofautos":352hmzzl][quote="miguelcabrera":352hmzzl]Here is mine. I really love this card.

I hope you get banned soon you f'n *********.[/quote:352hmzzl]

he was implying i'm an idiot by asking the question, so he was being the ****** bag first[/quote:352hmzzl]

Grow up please.[/quote:352hmzzl]

Excellent post. You are the man Greg!

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
Ive stayed quiet on this the whole time. Mainly because it's the same 'ole song and dance.
But i must commend Greg for his excellent post. Now let's see you call Greg a bad name.

ajbraves25

Aug 9, 2008
Springfield, IL
Seeing that I lost my job this year, I havent been able to buy much of anything. I do have the Longoria incoming and I got the Hanson at a show.

longoriasterling.jpg
hansonchromerefractor.jpg

Nothing spectacular, but with limited funds, I'll take what I can get.

~AJ

Members online

No members online now.