Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Boston Bruins Practice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bosox3

Aug 7, 2008
I took Friday off of work to head to the Bruins Open practice and get some autos.
It was one of the easiest times getting autographs since you could could get everyone w/ no problems.
The next time I go, I think I'm going to get my pucks and maybe a jersey signed.

I arrived late, so I only did as they were leaving.

wheeler - 2/2
thomas - 2/2
rask - 1/1
lucic - 2/2
sturm - 2/2
recchi - 1/1
savard - 2/4
thorton - 2/2
ryder - 2/4
krejci - 2/4

img002.jpg

img003.jpg

Bosox3

Aug 7, 2008
thanks everyone. It was soo cool there, I cant wait to head back in a few weeks.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
Missed this thread somehow, but very nice success's bosox. You should get some 8x10s printed out next time you go.

As far as Mark Recchi goes, i remember him as a Penguin best as well. He won 2 Stanley Cups there and then he was best remembered as Crosbys rookie season line mate in his last stint in Pittsburgh. He did have a great career in Philly though, played 10 seasons there and had a monster year with 53 goals and 123 points back in 92/93. Just no Stanley Cups in Philly. He did manage a 3rd cup a couple years ago in Carolina as well. This guy should be a first ballot HOFer.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
Do Bruins post practice sked anywhere. I'm going to hit one soon.

What are some good recent cards to get signed. Ones that don't need any prep. anything like Allen Ginter in hockey cards that are great for ip autos.

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke
matchpenalty said:
Do Bruins post practice sked anywhere. I'm going to hit one soon.

What are some good recent cards to get signed. Ones that don't need any prep. anything like Allen Ginter in hockey cards that are great for ip autos.
all i can think of is OPC

Members online

Latest posts